TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Announces Our 2006 UK Trip!

^ Well said.

Just what kind of "Well said" were you referring to?

He made a couple of jabs at me (which I can chalk up to his immaturity )and a few other things, or are you just going to join in on the Jeff bashing too??

Inquiring minds want....forget a lot!

JJ

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^:lol: Sorry, no, I wasn't agreeing with the jabs at you, "well said" really didn't cover my agreements very well. :?

I just meant I understand Derek's point about having to wait around for 50 different people who all want to eat at different times and places, stop for photos at different points, etc etc. There's nothing worse than having to adapt your entire day to fit other people's, you need to find a compromise.

I probably will join in with the Jeff bashing, but I'll at least meet you first, don't worry.

Gnawing off your leg might be the best meal you get in England.

OK, I'm ducking now. Fire away Brits

We'll have to stop off at my house on the way to Alton, I'll cook you a meal and you can RETRACT THAT BLOODY STATEMENT.

I like to move at my pace, which is pretty darn fast. I can handle slowing down a little bit for the sake of compansionship, but when I get off a ride and have to wait another 3 cycles for the entire group to get together, then stand around for another 10 minutes discussing how amazing the last ride was, then taking 5 minutes to determine where we're going next, then stopping at the bathroom so 3 people can go to the bathroom, then stopping to take some pictures of a ride we just stood in front of for 20 minutes, then having another 2 people realize they have to go to the bathroom, it gets kinda annoying.

I'm pretty much the "tour guide" or leader in the parks, when I start moving, people will follow.

ditto.

i just know i'm going to do that to my poor friend liz when we go to pkd and bgw this summer... i'll have it all planned out in my head ahead of time

Don't worry Jeff, we're a group of equal opportunity bashers. We'll be sure to switch between your old age and what is a credit, Lou being British, Dave's need to ride dark rides, Elissa's need for McDonalds, Dan's aquaphobia, and my fetish for vertical loops. There's plenty of fun for all on the bus!

We <3 Katamari! Oh wait!! Wrong thread!!

I <3 water too!! Especially on a hot summer day at the park. Sometimes I just go in the bathrooms and deluge my whole body with cold water!! I love geting wet by the splashes of ride such as Tidal Wave at SFMM standing on the bridge!! Heck I was born a Californian and love the ocean like a fish!! Usually you see people trying to get away from the splashing water and waterfalls on a raft ride. But I am the one that is trying to get closer to the splashing water and waterfalls on a raft ride!!

Bring on the water!!! Besides our body is made up of mostly water!!

• 3 weeks later...

BLAH...I prob. can't go...This year has been bad financially because my mom found out she had cancer and she's a single parent and stuff...Also, my sister and I are going to New York for a school thing and that costs a lot and we're planning a trip to go to a lot of parks in the US this summer (mostly in Florida since we havn't been in so long). Plus...I don't want to have to deal with that paper work and stuff Maybe next year or the year after. (Also, I have a wierdness thing of being scared that i'm going to get left at the airport or something...strange)

Just curious. I'm really late in getting in on this (just joined the boards a couple weeks ago) but I just want to know how long your waiting list is right now?

I mean is it worth the 39 cents postage to send you a check that will just come back to me the begining of next month? I would really like to go though and have a strange feeling that this will be my only chance to attend a TPR trip as my life is promising to become extremely busy from the fall of 2006 to as far in the future I can foresee.

Actually, I have a feeling that by Tuesday our wait list will be empty due to some recent drops. I would say it's worth the $0.39 as you have a pretty good chance at going. Heck, if you have paypal, paypal us the deposit then you won't be out any money if you don't get in!

Email me at emeridithw2@aol.com if you have any other questions or want in!

• 2 weeks later...

hey im from australia and in my final year of skool this year but by the looks of your videos it looks like you have so much fun on your trips and id love to come along one day! i want to have people that enjoy parks as much as i do and cant get enough...so what im getting to is that i might come on your next trip

id love to but in australia our final year of school is really really important and basically everything is on the line...crap i know but i've been reading talk about japan next year...and that would be really kool plus the airfares to japan are alot cheaper than to london!

anyway i hope you guys have heaps of fun! and hopefully ill get to meet you all next trip fingers crossed!

Damn, looks like i won't be able to turn up and say Hello at Thorpe or Chessington.. Just curious, what days will you be visiting Thorpe and Chessington? *prays is a saturday or tuesday or friday!* If it is.. i'll proberly see you while i'm working!

^Its home to Dragons Fury, what is awesome (POV in the new forum). Rameses Revenge is a Top Spin, its better than Ripsaw at Alton. A Vekoma Junior Suspended coaster, a standard kiddie mine train and a nice mouse ride. All are themed nicely. It offers a bit more, and its well worth going to. Its my faviroute Tussuads park.