TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

I never once did get the chance to thank all you and kind of introduce myself, It's been a month. Thank you all users on here for being awesome. I was on a previous forum getting my up to date news on the 66daysatsea campaign, but I just couldn't stand their attitudes, egos, and arrogance. (You may know what site I'm talking about. I'm not naming them. They bashed me because I mentioned a Wing Coaster, and even LSM technology, can you believe it? Some experts they are. ) But they we're just so terrible to new members, and unpopular opinions. This website is amazing. Along with one other website that I'm a frequent user of, this website is probably my favorite. Every user here is friendly, and you all value each others opinons, whether they are different or not. This truly is THE website for The Coaster Enthusiast. So Robb, if you see this, Thank you. and everyone else, give yourself a pat on the back.

Back to Thunderbird, I can't wait to see the Immelmann take shape. They're my favorite element in coaster design, so this coaster is absolute dream come true.

I never once did get the chance to thank all you and kind of introduce myself, It's been a month. Thank you all users on here for being awesome. I was on a previous forum getting my up to date news on the 66daysatsea campaign, but I just couldn't stand their attitudes, egos, and arrogance. (You may know what site I'm talking about. I'm not naming them. They bashed me because I mentioned a Wing Coaster, and even LSM technology, can you believe it? Some experts they are. ) But they we're just so terrible to new members, and unpopular opinions. This website is amazing. Along with one other website that I'm a frequent user of, this website is probably my favorite. Every user here is friendly, and you all value each others opinons, whether they are different or not. This truly is THE website for The Coaster Enthusiast. So Robb, if you see this, Thank you. and everyone else, give yourself a pat on the back.

Back to Thunderbird, I can't wait to see the Immelmann take shape. They're my favorite element in coaster design, so this coaster is absolute dream come true.

I'll have to echo these thoughts.i was in another coaster forum back when The Voyage announcement and construction was going on, and I think I posted maybe twice. The arrogance and egos were out of control on that board. I never felt welcome, was constantly afraid to ever post anything. I think the two times I did post I re read my post over for about 20 min before I submitted it looking over it to make sure I didn't say anything that sounded "dumb". But the truth of the matter is, I'm NOT really an enthusiast at all. I just simply enjoy theme parks and Holiday World has always been special to me and my favorite (it IS pretty much in my back yard). So I too want to thank everyone for being so welcoming and hmmm "human" maybe? I don't ever feel like I'm dumb for posting here and I always enjoy reading what everyone else has to say. That "other place" really needs to take a step back about their attitudes and look to here to how it's done right! Kudos!

Lol those were really random tabs wern't they? Lol those were both from two different browsing sessions. The main reason for the onion search was because I had a stroke and I am on a low sodium diet. A friend had told me that onions were good from stroke prevention so I looked it up lol. The 20 uses for coke was for my mom lol.

The past 4 opening days I've been too, we're not busy at all. I can officially say I was the first one to the gate for the 2014 season.

I thought the Mammoth opening weekend was sure to be packed, but after I got off work that opening weekend, I high tailed it, (At a safe, respectful pace.) to Mammoth, and It was so empty I rode it a good 7 times. I LOVE Mammoth. However, I expect Thunderbird's opening day to be slightly more crowded. Not too bad, but a good 30-60 minute wait around noon.

We should all have a group picture or something? Haha

That would be great! I think we should! I've never been to a park on opening day before, but I truly do plan on attending opening day for this new coaster! I'll make sure I'm there early.

I'm game! That would totally be a blast! I guess I need to get a thunderbird shirt too.