TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bay Area Bash 2010! May 15th & 16th! SFDK & CGA!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^I'm pretty sure that is only for CGA since it is right under the other information for CGA. Although it would be nice if it was for both parks. If the discount is really good I would actually consider doing the skycoaster. I've never done it, because it always seemed like a waste of money (especially the one at SFDK...).

• 1 month later...

This is the PERFECT trip for anyone who wants a taste of a full TPR Trip, but only has limited time off or funds.

It's going to be amazing and we've already got tons of surprises planned for our Party Bus people!!!

^Sorry, I'm still wet from your massive failure last year! I'm looking for a GOOD partner this year! I'm sure that one of the animals at the park without opposable thumbs could do better than you on that damn challenge!!!

Or maybe Captain Lee will partner with me!?!?

Robb,

I noticed on CGA site that they say Boomerang Bay will re-open in May 2010. Can you confirm weather or not it will be open for us on the 16th? This may make my decision on weather to attend this day or not... I am definitely looking forward to the SFDK day though.

Josh "it was great to finally meet you at WCB this year" Kaufmann.

Robb,

I noticed on CGA site that they say Boomerang Bay will re-open in May 2010. Can you confirm weather or not it will be open for us on the 16th? This may make my decision on weather to attend this day or not... I am definitely looking forward to the SFDK day though.

Josh "it was great to finally meet you at WCB this year" Kaufmann.

That is a good question. I will try to find out.