TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

24 Days of Theme Park Review Videos!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb, this is awesome, thank you again.

Tech question for anyone who'd like to take a stab at it:

I downloaded the file twice to be sure before I posted this type of question. When I try to open, it says the movie file (which is MP4) is not in a format that QuickTime Player understands. It's MAC snow leopard with the latest quicktime downloaded -- at least I think haha

^ How big is the file that was downloaded? It should be 1,034,970KB or 0.98gb.

If you didn't get that then you probably need to try to download the file again.

--Robb

Now, that would be the issue it looks like. It's close but has a bit more to go. I'll try it again this week.

Thanks Robb and ttyl,

Jason

I finally got the file downloaded, but I clicked it and it said "Error -2048: Couldn't open the file TPR_2009_Christmas_Present.mp4 because it is not a file that QuickTime understands." Does that mean I need to redownload?

Try reading the last couple of pages of this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank god the present is still there...for those of us who are slow and have Metrocrap for an internet connection.

Robb, Elissa, and everyone who was having a blast in the videos, thank you for a wonderful, weird and wacky collection. Robb, if the record sells decently when it's released, I'll spring for an Escalator Ride of your own (and maybe some monkeybar lessons for Joey..)

Scott