TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

24 Days of Theme Park Review Videos!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:p i think about the present is a tpr dvd or a hoddie anyone know i dont know

Do you think it might be possible to re-post what you said in English instead of some kind of alien language?

Oh, and perhaps you should read this thread before you go getting banned on Christmas Eve:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=224#224

I didn't know that boomers had all those rides. Pretty sweet! Merry christmas guys!

Boomers doesn't have all those rides. There is also footage from Uncle Bernie's and a Fair in the video.

Exactly. The video is titled "Christmas in Miami" not "Christmas at Boomers." There are the park signs for Boomers, Uncle Bernie's, and the Satan's Enchanted Village fair.

--Robb

First of all... I WHISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Much thanks for posting all the great videos. Who needs Santa when you have TPR? Not me, thats for sure.

Yeah, I agree in that! But I become suspicious that Robb and Elissa could be Santa and his wife, cause

1) they have a little elf,

2) Elissa wouldn´t get older...

Sorry Robb, but I have discovered your dirty little secret.

Watching these older videos, I have noticed that Elissa never ages.

3) and today - on christmas day - my TPR-Hoodie-Order arrived - that is the best gift and surprise I´ve had today

I´m sad the count down is over now...

- hope tomorrow will start "The 108 days of Theme Park Review Videos til eastern"!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THEME PARK REVIEW!!!

We hope you have enjoyed the 24 days of Theme Park Review videos and now, on the 25th day of December,

Theme Park Review is proud to give you all 24 of those videos on one downloadable DVD! This is the best free download TPR has ever offered!

To open your present, click on the image below.

NOTE! You *MUST* be a registered member of TPR to download this file. Log into the forum with your user name and password before clicking the link below. If you are not a registered member, why don't you REGISTER NOW! It only takes a few seconds.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!