TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your body fuel of choice?

AllisonY2K

When your feet are dragging, your worn out, but you need to keep on going for several more hours until you can finally collapse into bed, what do you drink to keep yourself going?

water? soda? tea? juice? energy drinks?

After reading several of your TRs I always ask myself "how do they have the energy for this?" so I thought I would ask.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the morning ... Coffee.

In the afternoon ... Coffee. Generally a non-fat Extreme Ice Blended from Coffee Bean. Or a Coffee Light Frapacino from Starbucks.

In the evening ... Coffee. Same as above.

I have been known in the past to get a Hansens energy drink or a Bawls energy drink. I hate Red Bull.

I don't know... nothing really makes me get more energy. Soda just doesn't do anything, nor does tea or coffee. Orange juice does a little. However, water seems to make me have a little more energy; probably just because it's my drink of choice. I get Target brand water for less than $.17/bottle. It's cheap and tastes really good (like Aquafina.)

Water is my drink of choice. Strange, but it's the best for me. (I guess other than Green Tea which supposedly is really super healthy.)

• 2 weeks later...

Sobe Energy Drink... they're delicious and energizing!

Oh, also, this crap I get at a gas station on I-Drive in Orlando... Called "Wasps" or something... It says not to take more than 3 in a day (Yet it comes in a pack of four?) ... my friend and I each took two at once, big mistake, we were jittering for then next 4 hours. It was In The Groove on speed! We did get good scores though (In the 90%'s for mostly all of them)

I have no clue what was in those pills, I'll find out next time I go.