TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Commercials with roller coasters

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Wow, I can't stand that whole Ride Warriors thing. Unbelievably grating. Just, no. no. no.

I love the Silverwood commercial! It shows this man just sitting and chillin', interspersed with images of the cute, family rides...like those adorable flying elephants. Then the man gets turned face down, his expression changes completely, and we realize he's on Aftershock! It makes it look like he just realized it as well. I think the dialogue is cool as well but I can't remember what they say.

I'm sure this advertising concept has been done before, but it's the first time I've seen it, anyway.[/quote

Hey, if you can find that advert on YouTube, you should post it--I'd like to see it.

As for the Ride Warriors BS, it's like they're catering to the teenaged GP who think they're cool because they rode Dragster in the front.

Anybody know which Coaster is the one they're riding in the FreeCreditReport commercial? It's a B&M hypercoaster along a river and it looks like the only ride in the entire vicinity. And from the wintry background, it looks like it's up north somewhere.

Anybody know?

Actually, from the photos posted, and the sparse background in the commercial, it's Behemoth - because the landscaping behind Goliath is much more lush.

Thanks for the replies, I knew TPR would know!

You're not saying it's this Behemoth, from Canada's Wonderland? Because it's somewhat obvious that the seating style is completely different. It's definitely Goliath at La Ronde, as already stated on the last page.

beh.jpg.eadf5a9726fdead04d35bc24277afcc4.jpg

Its Goliath, thats why I said it was funny they where singing the song about debt on a Six Flags Coaster. And to the kid that said I got that remark from screamscape your wrong I dont belive screamscape ever even posted about the commercial. I actualy got it from comment a youtube user left on the video, I just tweaked it a little to make it sound better.