TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Woman discovers she is pregnant...on a roller coaster??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Guys i'm really disappointed. I'm finding the lack of education on this particular forum very ignornant.

Has no one ever heard of a hidden or concealed pregnancy? Not every woman experiences the typical attributes that go with pregnancy. Some have all, some have a few and some have none.

Can you be pregnant without knowing it?

Yes you can. A few women continue to have periods while pregnant, or may have irregular periods anyway and not realise they are pregnant, especially very young women, women approaching menopause and women with illnesses such as anorexia nervosa or others which disrupt the periods.

wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_be_pregnant_without_knowing_it

Also if she gave birth hours after gettin off the ride that means the fetous was fully formed and ready to come out. It would have sustained no more damage from these rides that you or I would.

Guys i'm really disappointed. I'm finding the lack of education on this particular forum very ignornant.
Also if she gave birth hours after gettin off the ride that means the fetous was fully formed and ready to come out. It would have sustained no more damage from these rides that you or I would.

Thank you, doctor. Wow, what has Kid Tums been waiting for all this time then? She could safely have had hundreds of credits by now!

Yes, because fully formed newborns are just as formed as typical adults. Just smaller.

On a more serious note, good thing it wasn't Corkscrew. Prenatal Shaken Baby Syndrome would've been terrible.

....Wow...... I hope that baby doesn't have problems in the future, although it is likely. That's amazing!

The baby's mother was too dumb to know she was pregnant with her, of course the child will have problems in the future!

I'm just assuming that the mother drank alot while pregnant considering she worked at a pub, that baby is gunna have some problems.

Why would you assume that? It's a little ignorant do you not think?

Just becuase she works in a bar does not mean she drank a lot - or at all. I've done my fair bit of bar work in the past and didn't drink. In the vast majority of bars / pubs, your not alowed to drink. In fact, I think it's against the law to even serve alchohol whilst under the influence of alcohol.

Try putting a little thought into your posts next time.

I've heard these stories.. "Woman gives birth on airplane," "Woman gives birth after riding roller coasters!" But come on ladies. Don't you realize that you have been missing "that time of the month," for NINE months?! Seriously.

I know that if the women I work with haven't had their monthly F you and Screw you session or my personal favorite, get the F*** out of my face, something is terribly wrong.