TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BkkMan13, the sets you can see in those pictures are Shyguys Main street sets, DasMatze Instant Jungle, DasMatze Industry Age, M&P Coal Mine and some others i cant think of the names though. If you search round Vodhins you are sure to find some cool stuff. I appreciate all the comments guys and im sorry about my punctuation i can be a bit sloppy at times .

Sorry for double posting, i wanted to show you pictures of a half complete park i dug out.

This park was going be my dream coaster park, it would have featured my favorite types of coasters.

This ride was supposed to be inclosed in a big building.

The gates sort of show where the walls would have gone.

More of the layout of the ride.

Inside that building is the launch section. just infront is the bunny hill finale(sp)

The blue and orange ride was the iconic ride for the park.

Here you can see the launch section, the queue and the transfer track. Please rember none of these ride were fully complete

This was probaly my favorite coaster from the park, it sort of a compact mega coaster.

This was the entrance are and ride plaza.

This is some of the support work you cant really see form a distance.

In the distance you can see the inverted coaster.

More of the inveted coaster.

3 rides in 1 .

I sort of lost intrest in this park, i posted the pictures to see what you guys thought .

Jake

All right, it's the time of the Ghost. I havent posted anything major for a while, but here I come. By the way, I have improved I think, what do you guys think?

This is a mini park thats now called Azteka.

Please comment and expect more soon!!!!

Also, on the station pick I will zero clearance station. How do some people have station less rides? That would help for sure!

SCR12.BMP

One of Azteka's buildings in the entry plaza.

SCR17.BMP

Another building in the entrance plaza!

SCR19.BMP

Most of Panthero's layout. Its a little GCI. Also to all complaining about the straight drop, look at Joris en de Draak. The rest of the layout matches GCI's usual style.

SCR14.BMP

The station. I need some advice as I cant tell if I like it or not. Its the simple, semi realistic style I like, but something seems to be missing, and I cant quite put my finger on what.

SCR24.BMP

Some theming and landscaping will shortly begin in the que! :)

GhostRider.jpg.b59fa2118be050e2ec4430e74ffac943.jpg

My next "big" project, and one that will most likely be my main one, is to recreate Knott's Berry Farm. So far, I'm working on the outside of the park.

I can tell you right now all the layouts have been built, but some will be moved to ensure the proportions are right.

Note: this is very unfinished..

Edited by djbrcace1234

^ Is that supposed to be like a Hollywood Dream or something?

You'll find that Universal Studios Japan, as well as a bunch of other "city"-esque parks and venues, are the main inspiration for my project.

Wow, dj, I cant wait to see where you go with that. I'd love to see you finish this project. There were rumors of a KBF recreation circling at NE, as many thought geewhzz was working on one, but now we finally have a solid KBF project. Cant wait dude.

And AJ, that looks pretty cool too.

You are my hero man!!!

And of course Zoidberg is too dude..

Heh, Thanks!

Wow, dj, I cant wait to see where you go with that. I'd love to see you finish this project. There were rumors of a KBF recreation circling at NE, as many thought geewhzz was working on one, but now we finally have a solid KBF project. Cant wait dude.

And AJ, that looks pretty cool too.

Yeah, after hearing about that, I wanted to make a Knott's like park, but of course I didn't want to do an exact recreation just because I just didn't think I was ready, Thus Fellville was a side project to try and learn the Cedar Fair atmosphere. I think I'm ready now.

Oh and of course, I'm going to make sure this is as accurate as possible, so I guess I need to take more trips there.

^Yea the hardest things about a recreation in RCT is the scales and diagonals. Its nearly impossible to place everything exactly where it needs to be for a perfectly executed recreation. And, as for size purposes, you might have to shrink coasters down from their actual height to an RCT proportion, like in SFC. It'll be difficult, as it was when I tried to do Kennywood, but I'll be pulling for you dude. And if you need help along the way I'd be happy to lend a hand.

@Derek: Wow, that's great! I can't wait to see some more screens.

@Imawesome: It's accurate, except for two things-

1. The second unbanked turn should go directly uner the structure of the first, like in real life.

2. This particular design in real life didn't have any "real" banked turns, so all those banked turns in your recreation could be changed to regular upward turns, as it'll really give it that 1980s feel but also it won't raise the intensity rating too much.

@A.J: I'm loving it so far! Just get rid of those pesky roof-footers!