TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Report Time w/Pics! PLEASE HELP me get to Disneyland!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Katie!

I have voted and also posted your request in the #1 TPR thread of 2008, The Big Mike Road Show 2008!

The valuable Big Mike Readers will come to your aid and shower you with a lot of support!!

The Big Mike Family of Friends welcomes you into our family!

Peace, Big Mike

double voted using me and my moms email. I will just use random emails as I can guarantee none of my friends know this station. You are very lucky you are not against those kids.

Thanks very much

Be careful though... they're keeping track of IP addresses and e-mails and will disqualify someone if there is suspicion of fraudulent votes/e-mail addresses.

Hi there Katie!

I have voted and also posted your request in the #1 TPR thread of 2008, The Big Mike Road Show 2008!

The valuable Big Mike Readers will come to your aid and shower you with a lot of support!!

The Big Mike Family of Friends welcomes you into our family!

Peace, Big Mike

Thanks so much!! It's too nice of you to post it on the #1 thread!! Hopefully my dream will come true to see Disneyland at Christmas!

I am deeply honored to be a TPR hottie

Yeah, I think the IP address thing is if you put in fake e-mail addresses over and over in the same day. I got an e-mail from the contest guy and he said you can vote with every e-mail address once a day, so there should be no problem

Thanks again for all your votes!!