TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Joe Finally Posts Some New Photos!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the photos, I appreciate that it takes time and effort to get photos like that, not to mention lugging around an SLR.

^Summer's around the corner down here but no coasters, but that's alright plenty of other things to occupy myself with.

Great pics! I'm a photography enthusiast, but your work looks very professional. All I can say is, Well Done!

^Er, I'm guessing your pics of Maverick are from construction? Maverick opened in 2007, But I have lots of construction pics from 2006 (actually, construction started just after the 2005 season!)

do you upload them somewhere in wallpaper formats?

i really want some of those maverick shots or the launch of TTD

The horizontal shots are available in 1200x800 size from my Flickr page -- view a photo and click the All Sizes button above it. These should stretch to desktop size without too much degradation. If there's enough interest, I could upload one or two of the most popular photos in a larger size.

The horizontal shots are available in 1200x800 size from my Flickr page -- view a photo and click the All Sizes button above it. These should stretch to desktop size without too much degradation. If there's enough interest, I could upload one or two of the most popular photos in a larger size.

awesome, they're big enough then for my desktop

i was wondering wich lenses you are using on your 1D

Interest, specifically the Cedar Point ones if you could

Cool man, thanks for sharing those! Nice to see what kind of shots you're getting with those 2 lenses. I've been shooting a lot with the 70-200 F4 L this summer and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hopefully you still had enough time to enjoy the parks after getting those shots lined up

Just wondering if anyone happen to mistake you for a homeless man and offered you money during any time you were sitting on the ground take any of these photos?!?!

LOL, no, not this time. Apparently, what happens in Vegas really does stay in Vegas. Next time, I'll take the money.

• 2 weeks later...