TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Palm Key's Adventure Park

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now before I post what i'm about to say I just want to appoligise in advance for any rules I may and may break.

It's a shame Kraken got himself into this mess, But whilst going through the TPR Survivor edition thread i noticed something. Now claims have been made that he has been using the same I.P. Address all the time. Now this I understand. But there are ways he could have been posting from the hospital. Example, Correct me if i'm wrong but can you not get wireless "Dongles" I think that's how it's spelt. Aren't they the same as Modems but only a tiny USB? If that's not how they work then sorry, I hope this mess gets sorted out once and for all.

If he lied, He lied. That's that. If he didn't and he's been telling the truth then fair enough.

If this was a waste of a post then I appoligise again. Thanks for reading, KP.

Now before I post what i'm about to say I just want to appoligise in advance for any rules I may and may break.

It's a shame Kraken got himself into this mess, But whilst going through the TPR Survivor edition thread i noticed something. Now claims have been made that he has been using the same I.P. Address all the time. Now this I understand. But there are ways he could have been posting from the hospital. Example, Correct me if i'm wrong but can you not get wireless "Dongles" I think that's how it's spelt. Aren't they the same as Modems but only a tiny USB? If that's not how they work then sorry, I hope this mess gets sorted out once and for all.

If he lied, He lied. That's that. If he didn't and he's been telling the truth then fair enough.

If this was a waste of a post then I appoligise again. Thanks for reading, KP.

That is what I was thinking... Thing that popped into my mind when they brought that up was "Wireless Internet Dongle" but then again, I am as clueless as you as to how they work.

I noticed Wes said that it was the same IP Address for the last 400 posts.

Before his accident, I kept in touch with Kraken613, and was informed that he got an Iphone 3G the day it came out, which was over over 3 months ago.

Looking at the site statistics, you can see that he has made 136 posts in this month ALONE, so who is to say that he hasn't been using his Iphone all along, and hasn't lied about anything?

I think this is all just a huge misunderstanding...

^ Were any of those parks. You cant post rct3 from an iphone. Im not trying to blame kracken but i find it hard to believe that he got into a car crash then got all his stuff stolen. Also Wes proved that he made a second account which already means he is cheating. Once again I have a lot of respect for Kracken but this seems kind of stupid seeing as were all friends here. I mean it was just a game so that sucks but thats how I feel.

Either way guys, he's made multiple accounts which is against the TOS.

This is a good reminder to everyone that we do have tools at our disposal for watching things very closely, if necessary.

It's really ashame, since Kraken did make some nice parks, but continually lying does catch up to you eventually.

Never mind, I think we should forget about this whole thing and just move on.

Who will step up to the plate? I've seen some amazing parks and potential contenders, Let's just wait and see!

Exactly.

When Shyguy left Atari, there were a number of creators that finally got the due, because the spotlight had moved. Let's see who's up to the task!

Actually, I've made a few RCT 3 parks before, but not nearly on the level of these professionals! They really are pros at this, but I'm kinda good.

And I have an idea! Not only can we make our own parks, but why not try seeing what happens when we do the parks that RCT 3 has begun for us? At least we don't have to come up with names or anything! I know it may sound boring and a bit uncreative, but it could make it easier on beginners. Just an idea.........

Please never mind this post. I tried to help him, but apparently he has lied to me to get me to do this for him. Until I get a full, true explanation from him about the IP addresses, I will now consider him a certified jerk. I asked him in chat how he was posting in the hospital, and he said he used the hospital's internet. That just doesn't fit right unless Wes was lying, which I seriously doubt he did. I just can't believe he'd do this to us.