TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun Construction - Prowler

It looks like someone got into the park a little early (probably an employee) and took a couple of interesting shots. Flags for Patriot didn't show up until June.

The hotlinks in the topic don't seem to work all of the time but there is a direct link to the album at the bottom of the page.

http://jlovesee.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1206394516&page=1

The flags in those 3 photos are pretty spread out. You can see how big the area is in the attachment. A ride on the train will probably expose even more flags.

wofflags.jpg.ad266c8d6b32a6ac6cfb613367a7ba19.jpg

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to agree with Robb. If the flags are blue or green that means they are usually repairing some sort of underground utility. However, if the flags are red or pink then that usually indicates a removal of some ground. At least that's what "flags" or survey markers mean in some states.

Jimmy "I've dealt with a lot of survey markers" Bo

^YOU, have issues? Can I sign up!?

They are building an all new Zambezi Zinger Making good on their *stupid* mistakes. Next is to redo Timberwolf like when it first opened. Then of course, a new Orient Express, this time built by Intamin. Geesh... gotta love CFair... NOT!

It could be anything at this point. However I remember talking with people in the PR department at the Patriot Media Day and was told that if Patriot did well for the park that CF would be adding more great things to the park. In a sense they would increase the budget for future projects.

My guess would be that the markers are from a recent survey of the area and could very well be for a new coaster, considering the size of where the markers are.

It seems like some people aren't clear on this. It's interesting to us because we've been getting hints for a long time that we need to ride the train on opening day. That's all they'll tell us. If this isn't what they're talking about, I don't know what is.

The park opened today and I went up there to get a look at the area in question for myself. It's flag-a-licous. They're everywhere on the backside of the park and now trees over by Fury of the Nile are marked as well.

After a train ride this is my best guess on the flag locations.

You can only see a couple of the flags from inside the park you'll have to ride the train to see the bulk of them.

Here's a couple of flags shots.

http://showip.be/url/ar9