TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS and thanks for posting a picture for us

I will put you on the front page shortly!

Everyone else, about an hour before we close the Ducky Game!!

Peace, Big Mike

first time playing, but if i want that condo stay i really need to try and find the duckies. I say 6 duckies.

Great job at quoting everybody!

Seems we miss one person each day lol.

OK, Big Mike is tallying the results, so if you want to enter, you have about 15 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Hello Fantastic Friends!!!!

The 3rd round of The Find the Ducky Contest is now CLOSED!!!

What a great round, we had 53 people play this time!! Even so, thats still pretty good odds to win the Championship!!

Here is some quick notes:

Everyone who has found a Mikestery Treasure Hunt Card so far has also guessed this round, with the exception of rawrtotheargh. That means there are 12 people who really mean business lol.

Also, if you don't have a Mikestery Card yet and are looking for the free pass to the Finals with the most ducky wins, only 13 of the 18 people who are tied for 1st with one win even played this round. Your chances are still great!

OK, here are the break downs for Round #3

The overwhelming favorite was 6 duckies, guessed by 22 people, which is double 2nd place.

2nd choice was 4 duckies guessed by 11 people.

3rd choice was 5 duckies guessed by 10 people.

The last choice was 7 duckies guessed by 9 people.

Then, there was 8 duckies guessed solo by Iggyace. Can he pull off what I like to call now, a "lenaapple" and win all by himself??

Was it 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or did ALL of you get it wrong this time??????

It is time to open up the forum and let you post your answers as to where you found your duckies!!!!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

4 duckies:

Calicoasters

B&Man

Brandy524

ajinaz

Emiroo

monkeyoverlord71

tigerxeyez

jbarner14

Mechanic

Jojo19799

Yeti762

5 duckies:

robinschroder

Homeboy23

cprocks22

mush619

jakizle

cal1br3tto

LJGoBlue

jamesdillaman

MASH80554077

pirouettes907

6 duckies:

Crazy4Coasters

bhartley

KnottsDisneyFarm

ernierocker

Hikaru-chan

Yellow Jacket

Jon34MA

tunnel lover#1

STR8FXXXINEDGE

coaster_dad

traincrossin

hyyyper

Team Thriller

lisadancer

spaceace12

Reality15

rckrazy06

depotrat

Mataceman

picknyourseat

hansrubens

njf1003

7 duckies:

X2coasterfreak

themeparkguy27

coreysjunk

The Bebes

coasterdude28

Iggyskid

Groteslurf

SuperShawn

Chiquita Loquita

8 duckies:

Iggyace

Hey Big Guy, just a quick side note. With all due respect to everyone in attendance, and not that I'm trying to stir up trouble or anything. IMHO it seems to me that the people involved in that particular round of find tha ducky might have an unfair advantage. As in knowing pre post where all the duckies were located. Honestly, that's why I sat this round out.

Again, I'm just voicing my opinion, and am in no way trying to step on anybodys toes regarding the actual game play. After all, I would gladly give up every round of FtD in order to spend more ride time with family, friends and he who is Biggest of the Mikes.

Guy "Just my 2 cents." Koepp

Hey Guy!!!

Always feel free to voice your opinion here in this thread, I am always open to detecting possible shananigans!

I agree that every once in a while another Valuable Big Mike Reader may have a "slight" advantage if they hung out and saw where a few duckies were hidden.

On the other hand, I wouldn't want people not to come out and hang out just because of this either!

I wouldn't want anybody sitting out either since that one game could possibly mean winning the condo week or not, and that would be uncool for a friend to come and hang out and get penalized in the process!

If I had to choose one or the other, I would choose to give them the slight advantage.

I thought that Scad 2 ducky (yes it is a ducky everybody) was VERY ingenious, and we wouldn't have had that possible without some help from Craig!

Just to quell a possible uproar, the answer of 8 duckies that Craig gave is officially wrong anyway! Lol. Sorry dude!

Big Mike always sneaks away and hides secret duckies, making it impossible to have a full advantage on others.

What do The Valuable Big Mike Readers think??

You guys have veto power over Big Mike since this thread is all for you!

Peace, Big Mike