TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hello Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!!!

We have come to the conclusion of the first whole week of The Big Mike Road Show's 2012 weekly schedule!

As promised, we will bring you brand new episodes each and every weekday throughout 2012, following the same lineup as we did this week!

Mondays will always be a large park trip report like we did with Liseberg in Sweden this week which can be found here:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1130336#p1130336

Tuesdays will always be a special fun place to visit near amusement parks around the World like we had Four Corners USA this week which can be found here:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1130770#p1130770

Wednesdays will always be a smaller park trip report like we had with Oasis Lanes in El Paso Texas which could be found here:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1131159#p1131159

Thursdays will always be another special fun place to visit near amusement parks around the World like we had with Wall Drugs in South Dakota which could be found here:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1131575#p1131575

If you missed any exciting episodes this week, feel free to check them out at your leasure!

Fridays will always be a "Grab Bag" update, a mystery update on anything Big Mike Road Show!

So we debut our first Friday episode with the announcement of the year, The Big Mike Road Show proudly presents....

BIG MIKE'S 2012 "SUPER EPIC" CONTEST!!!!!

This has to be the easiest contest ever created, taking barely any skill or effort whatsoever!

Every single TPR member can join in and play for free for doing something we all love to do, going to an amusement park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This contest is basically as easy as going to an amusement park, taking a picture, posting the picture, and winning the Grand Prize!!!

Now you may ask how will Big Mike reward us for going to an amusement park?? How about with either your choice of a free one week condo stay to visit more parks again in 2013, OR a free 2013 Season Pass of your choice to go to a whole lot of parks in 2013!!!!!

Yep, thats right!!! Big Mike is going Super Epically this year!!!

We are not talking about just a measly season pass either, that is not how The Big Mike Road Show rolls! Your choice of any park or chain you want!!

*A Cedar Fair PLATINUM pass to visit ALL the Cedar Fair Parks, or

*A Six Flags Season Pass to visit all of their parks, but since that cost a lot less, Big Mike will throw in a parking pass also! or

* If you live outside the USA, or want a more expensive Disney or Busch pass, $150 towards any season pass you want!!

You are going to amusement parks this year anyway, why not let Big Mike pay your way next year???

Here are the simple rules:

1. The 1st round of the contest will accept 128 winners. To be a winner in the first round, all you have to do is go to an amusement park and get your picture taken in front of the park's name with a "I LOVE BIG MIKE" home made sign, then just post it in this thread! Thats it!! Simple as can be! (Check the picture at the bottom of this report as a perfect example from Mr. Bebe)

The only catch to add some excitement to the contest is the park has to have a coaster and once someone posts that park, you have to find another park!

2. Once we have 128 winners advance to Round #2, Big Mike will send you back to an amusement park to take another picture of something different with a new sign and only the first half of people (64) will move on to Round #3 and then we do it all over again. We continue cutting the field in half until we have a Grand Prize Winner!

3. There is no rule #3, the contest is that easy!

Big Mike will keep a running total for everyone on who has qualified so far and at what park, and how many spots are left to advance to the next round!

Everyone is welcomed to play, as Big Mike notices a lot more "guests" viewing his episodes than regular TPR members! Take the plunge and sign up for a free account, and make your first ever post in The Big Mike Road Show!!!!!!!! We already have TWO first time posters to TPR in The Big Mike Road Show thread in the first 4 days of 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show your support for Big Mike by signing up and entering the contest and I will have a special drawing for a Big Mike Road Show T-Shirt for ALL first time posters in 2012! Make sure you announce your first post too!

Make 2012 a Super Epic year, and Big Mike will make 2013 Super Epic as well!

Also, Tonight (Friday) at Midnight EST is your last chance to get your FIND THE DUCKY guesses in for this week!! Check out Monday's episode and count some hidden duckies and win even more prizes!!!

Good luck to everyone! Let's make 2012 a fun, exciting, and Super Epic year together!

Peace, Big Mike

bebe.bmp

It sucks that I cannot visit a park until March I hope there will still be spots available!

Don't forget that you just need a picture in front of the park sign, the park does not have to be open yet!!

Any place that has a coaster, be it a Mountain Coaster, Family Fun Center Coaster, Powered Coaster, anything!

There are 128 spots open, so it won't fill up too quick I think. Everyone who wants to play should have a great chance to get in on the excitement!

Round 2 probably won't start until mostly all the parks open just to keep the contest fair and trustworthy!!!

Thanks to everyone for the great support!

Peace, Big Mike

My ducky guess was never locked in, so someone lock me please. 4 duckies!

Guy, this is how you lock a post. She can't edit this!

But, she can't edit my post unless she has mod privileges?

Correct! but since you don't mention the number in your post, she only needs to edit her own! Not that she would, just sayin'

"Brandy524" wrote "My ducky guess was never locked in, so someone lock me please. 4 duckies! "

Guy, this is how you lock a post. She can't edit this!

But, she can't edit my post unless she has mod privileges?

Correct! but since you don't mention the number in your post, she only needs to edit her own! Not that she would, just sayin'

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! You are creating an internet paper trail.

Guy "Me Likey!" Koepp

Thanks to everyone who entered this week's Find the Ducky game!!!

Don't forget, there will be a Find the Ducky game every Monday for the next 2 months!!

So how many duckies were there in this report???

I will wait a day and let everyone debate it out

Here are the Official guesses for this week:

2 Duckies:

gisco

3 Duckies:

Bryce232

the ghost

rolercstrluvr

aimster

Jerrykoala2112

screaminkid2005

coasterbear30

Homeboy23

robinschroder

coasterguy4

4 Duckies:

titancoaster

Detabolik

SuperShawn

chadster

donkeyman18

Coaster Palooza

adamico2

HighRoller

jomisaca

Brandy524

better_by_design

1pizza14

Reality15

STR8FXXXINEDGE

Yeti762

chickenbowl

cal1br3tto

5 Duckies:

sre

BeemerBoy

picknyourseat

TheStig

coreysjunk

The Bebes

mush619

triggernel

ahecht

ILoveRides

6 Duckies:

traincrossin

Now for the random drawing for the Liseberg bonus prizes for playing Find the Ducky this week!!!

39 people entered this week, and a BIG thanks from Big Mike to you for playing!

Just so happens that the Powerball drawing is tonight (Saturday) and there are exactly 39 red power balls, so this made it super easy

The winner of tonight's Powerball will win the Balder Hat, the Bunny Ears, and the Big Mike Road Show Pin as displayed by Megan at the end of this post!

This is the best way to do a random drawing to keep the honesty and integrity of The Big Mike Road Show Contests

Here are the numbers for everyone, and whatever the red Powerball number is, that will be our winner!

1. gisco

2. Bryce232

3. the ghost

4. rolercstrluvr

5. aimster

6. Jerrykoala2112

7. screaminkid2005

8. coasterbear30

9. Homeboy23

10. robinschroder

11. coasterguy4

12. titancoaster

13. Detabolik

14. SuperShawn

15. chadster

16. donkeyman18

17. Coaster Palooza

18. adamico2

19. HighRoller

20. jomisaca

21. Brandy524

22. better_by_design

23. 1pizza14

24. Reality15

25. STR8FXXXINEDGE

26. Yeti762

27. chickenbowl

28. cal1br3tto

29. sre

30. BeemerBoy

31. picknyourseat

32. TheStig

33. coreysjunk

34. The Bebes

35. mush619

36. triggernel

37. ahecht

38. ILoveRides

39. traincrossin

Good luck everyone, and once again, thanks for your continued support!!!

Peace, Big Mike

068.thumb.JPG.5e52dd23b63d86756d2e8903dae152c3.JPG

Lock me in for the first round of the season pass/condo contest! This was the park at which I first met the Mighty Big Man back in 2008.

155729734_BigMikeSign.JPG.2f7b89b90e576287f9860368070f5b8c.JPG

It took me 17 tries before I had it lined up so that the park sign, the Big Mike sign and my face made it into the shot at the same time.