TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vitamin Water

texashorns82492

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never find Defense or Balance in stores, which is kind of annoying. Those are way better than B-Relaxed and Vital T.

And I've only seen Endurance at one place. It's a good flavor too, but it's just not available anywhere.

I've never had vitaminwater, but it appears that XXX is the best as far as health benefits go. It contains Blueberry, the most antioxidant-rich fruit.

Otherwise you're probably a lot better off just drinking grape juice for the polyphenols. This is from a purely health oriented slant. I can't comment on the taste.

I've never had vitaminwater, but it appears that XXX is the best as far as health benefits go. It contains Blueberry, the most antioxidant-rich fruit.

The flavors are just for taste, I don't think they actually include any fruit. But as far as health benefits, it's called Vitamin Water for a reason. Each drink has a specific blend of vitamins. Power-C has a ton of vitamin C, Essential has C and Calcium, etc. etc. Each one is obviously different, so depending on which vitamins you are looking for, you drink that one.

I honestly hate them and I never had one. The only reason why I don't like them is because everyone is always talking about it and saying how great it is. It just gets me mad cause its all people at my school talk about when you talk about drinks. Also I'm not a fan of flavored water so I have no desire to try another.

Sorry to double post:

I'm not a fan of flavored water so I have no desire to try another.

Neither was I. I hate flavoured water, but without sounding like a shameless promoter, this stuff seems different. I don't even like grape much, but the Vitamin Water version was great. Admittedly it's not big on flavour, but I was looking for more of a refreshing drink anyway, especially in Florida, and it did its job.

Dan "Heck, bottled water nearly costs the same, so why not?" Smith

The flavors are just for taste, I don't think they actually include any fruit. But as far as health benefits, it's called Vitamin Water for a reason. Each drink has a specific blend of vitamins. Power-C has a ton of vitamin C, Essential has C and Calcium, etc. etc. Each one is obviously different, so depending on which vitamins you are looking for, you drink that one.

Yeah, I just gave XXX a whirl today. It reminds me of diluted juice. It certainly tastes a lot better than sports drinks do.

I don't really like these sorts of drinks, or any sort of sports drink to be honest. They taste weak and like cordial. The nutritional claims are a bit dubious... at the end of the day they still have a high amount of sugar in them, and are quite an expensive way of fulfilling nutritional needs. (Just have a glass of water and eat a piece of fruit) Id rather just get proper juice, tastes better, and the ones you can get here usually are enriched anyway.

• 2 weeks later...