TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Scale Coaster trains! Griffon and Alpengeist

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be stretch, but is there any way anyone living near the park that would be willing to pick one of these up for me maybe when they're already at the park, or if they work there? I'll send them payment in check or whatever, and I'll pay for shipping and throw another 10 in just for the inconvenience.

I'm just not sure if MM or Knotts will be getting any of these (it doesn't appear so) and I would be thrilled to get my hands on one or two of those models.

^Yeah, but why can't some people just be motivated on their own to build the models? Its not THAT MUCH of a complicated process...

Jah-"Wah! Walk me through every step!"-ames

Busch Gardens received their first shipment today. To order one call Arnie at 757-253-3451. If there is no answer, leave a message and he will get back to you. Eventually, they will have them to purchase online.

Is this the only other way to purchase these currently outside of driving to BG? Thanks.

Let me get this straight... The models are $12 more than you thought and that will stop you from buying one? These are the only souvenirs like this in the world. When I was young I would have sold everything I owned for something like this.

Seriously, are you just being melodramatic or are you truly put off by the price? I would email the park and tell them you think the price is outrageous.

We all agree that these models are really great and definately worth owning. In fairness, we all have budgets of some sort to work with and, in some cases, even a couple dollars difference can decide yes or no on a product. By choosing "no" regarding a higher price, no-one is slighting the product or saying it's inferior whatsoever, especially after special preview such as this.

I'm on a tight budget, and when I want something, it becomes a trade-off. I can get this new dvd box for $60 or, that's park admission, and parking fees covered on my next trip.

Hopefully this gently clarifies things.

Let me get this straight... The models are $12 more than you thought and that will stop you from buying one? These are the only souvenirs like this in the world. When I was young I would have sold everything I owned for something like this.

Seriously, are you just being melodramatic or are you truly put off by the price? I would email the park and tell them you think the price is outrageous.

The reason I made that statement was because I am a college student who barely has any money to begin with, I have to pay for gas, car insurance, tuition, etc. I'm not made of money.

I just thought they would be a little cheaper, not $12 cheaper, but at least under $30.

The reason I made that statement was because I am a college student who barely has any money to begin with, I have to pay for gas, car insurance, tuition, etc. I'm not made of money.

I just thought they would be a little cheaper, not $12 cheaper, but at least under $30.

I am not a collage student, but I see your point exactly. I am trying to save up for a 300$ drum set right now, so that is why I won't be buying any time soon.