TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Elissa's Random Thought of the Day!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must have been really scary. I'm glad KT is ok. That guy should definitely be sacked. I imagine there would be an industry black list that his name could be put on too. Sounds like the guy shouldn't be trusted with ANY job that has interaction with the public though. :

Sounds like SFMM are taking considerable action though to prevent this happening again: shame this incident had to be what brought this about!

Guest Relations was 'okay'. I mean, the guy did his job. Asked if the baby was okay, asked if I wanted to file a complaint (um, duh of course!), took my info and said goodbye.

No offer of compensation (not that I wanted any), no suggestion of what would happen, hopefully there will be some action!

If only it was Robb head stuck in the door instead of KT. Then all would still be fine in this world.

If Robb's head got stuck, we'd all be laughing!

I wonder if we need to add this to the TPR dictionary.

Kudos to Robb especially for holding back during the whole thing! I'da killed him!

(Just give him some "Alvey wings" and let him kill himself from the inside...)

...Whoa. Ryan, I just noticed the avatar. Are you going to Embry-Riddle? That's actually one of two potential Florida schools I'll be going to in a few years' time (for meteorology).

...Whoa. Ryan, I just noticed the avatar. Are you going to Embry-Riddle? That's actually one of two potential Florida schools I'll be going to in a few years' time (for meteorology).

Haha, yeah. Im not going to turn Elissa's Thought Thread into about my possible school choice, but heres a little rant

About Embry Riddle, Ive been taking flying lessons and I hope to try and get into Embry Riddle once i get my private flying licence. Im shoting for Daytona Beach as of right now. But college is still up in the air...

-Ryan

Does this really belong in the "Elissa's Random Thought" thread? IMO, this is a topic in its own. Yeah, the ride op might have been stressed, wanted to go home, but does that mean that you have to nearly injure a BABY? If the park seriously cares about their guests, then this guy will be fired. No punishment, just fired. If you guys think SFMM has a lot of teenagers, then go to Wild West World. I think 3 adult ride ops work there.

About Embry Riddle, Ive been taking flying lessons and I hope to try and get into Embry Riddle once i get my private flying licence. Im shoting for Daytona Beach as of right now. But college is still up in the air...

-Ryan

That would be AWESOME if we both end up there eventually.

My other choice is F.I.T. down in Melbourne.

Wow. Just wow. Stupid ride ops. I've had some good and bad ones at CP.

I'm going to PKD this Sunday, and on the way back I'm using my Season Pass to get into "Great" (as my dad calls it) Adventure. Hopefully I won't see the same kind of stupidity in Jersey.

Sometimes they just get into a rhythm and they just don't stop for anyone. They like to assume. A lot.

At least you're okay. Things would've been better if he opened them and helped you out, with many apologies.

6/23/07

Do you ever get that thing where you wake up early, and then are ready for lunch at 10am!?!? I am so starving right now, and I have been up for 4.5 hours so I think I'm entitled for lunch, yet somehow it feels wrong to get up and make like nachos or pasta!

Eh, screw it, I'm starving! Mac and Cheese it is!!!!