TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Linkin Park

I did a search and couldn't find a topic about this, so I decided to make one.

Yesterday I heard the new single (What I've Done) from Linkin Park's forthcoming album, Minutes To Midnight... what a complete change of their old sound. Even though it's different, I quite like it.

I just recently found the music video for the song as well and have uploaded onto YouTube... Can we say this music video is going to be controversial? Watch and you'll see what I mean..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57sW2FqJgts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Jay-Z killed LP... I heard they disowned that album... No?

I completly agree, but the band still has the album on their website.

Back on topic, I personally like their old style better, but maybe this will grow on me.

I'm not too keen on the new song, but I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and I'll buy the new cd. I just hope they make it a little bit longer, for as long as it takes for them to come out with a new album, the songs sure are short.

I'm not too keen on the new song, but I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and I'll buy the new cd. I just hope they make it a little bit longer, for as long as it takes for them to come out with a new album, the songs sure are short.

If you're looking for the old Linkin Park style to come back, you're going to be dissapointed. The most LP-style song on the album is "What I've Done" (The Single). I played it for a friend of mine today and she didn't even realize who it was based on the tracks I played for her (of course...that was kinda my point there..)

I was totally suprised by the new album. Most of it was not very hard, but the two songs that were, really impressed! I was shocked, but impressed, to hear Chester finally curse on a record, and him screaming it put the icing on the cake!