TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The NHL Discussion Thread

That Penguins game last night was some serious bull. The only reason they won was because they got a bull$h1t power play in over time. Crosby BLATANTLY interfered with that guy and it wasn't called. Then he tries to get the puck from Crosby and they call him for hooking. What's up with that?! I am so fed up with the refs always cheating for the Penguins to help them win!

That Penguins game last night was some serious bull. The only reason they won was because they got a bull$h1t power play in over time. Crosby BLATANTLY interfered with that guy and it wasn't called. Then he tries to get the puck from Crosby and they call him for hooking. What's up with that?! I am so fed up with the refs always cheating for the Penguins to help them win!

Are you freaking kidding me? Says the one who's a fan of a team that is known for cheap shots and cheap tactics (heaven forbid Ovechkin actually fight for the puck along the boards instead of cherry-picking all game long)...give me a damn break. Also, that Letang hit was 100% legit, but he got ejected...yet you fail to mention that mistake by the refs.

Not to mention, HOW MANY interference calls was Cooke called for (what, 3 or 4?) yet the Isles couldn't capitalize on ANY of those?

LOL, you sound like a Flyers fan.

Did you watch the game last night? Did you see that CLEAN Letang hit that was called for a major penalty? Pens were up 2-0 and thanks to that penalty the Islanders were able to tie the game and send it into OT.

100% CLEAN!

Comeau sold this hit so well, he should play soccer.

^ When I first saw that hit I thought, oh my god!, there is no way he will get away with that!! Then after he got the game misconduct I saw the replay and yes it was a clean hit. I still think it deserved to be a penalty to make up for all the other crap they get away with, lol.

Also, those powder blue jerseys are gay as F***!

What a come-from-behind win by the Caps! First 2 periods sucked, Neuvy was the only reason it wasn't 3 to nothing after the first period. Then Semin and Flash score to tie it and send it into OT, and Laich gets the deflection off of Ovechkin's shot to win it!!

Everybody, say it with me, C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!

I know someone earlier said the Caps were known for cheap shots and dirty hits, I just want to ask you: do you know anything about their bad history with the refs? If you have ever watched a Caps game you would know that the refs call them for every little thing! For example, how can Ovechkin get called for boarding if he was skating alongside the boards, not towards them? How can Knuble get called for holding if he wasn't touching the guy? How can Ovechkin get called for kneeing if he wasn't sticking his leg out? Explain that to me.

The Capitals are the Sharks of the east. Really kick A$$ in the regular season and chokes in the playoffs.

Just got done watching the Flyers Pens game.

DUN DUN DUN DUN. CROSBY SUCKS!

LOL, Flyer fans always make me laugh.

Crosby now has 3 goals.

It's impressive how much you seem to be trying to compensate for something. Flyers beat the Pens last game, Pens beat the Flyers this game. I frankly don't see what's so hilarious about it that you can't even seem to mention the team without informing everybody that they make you "LOL!"

Its funny every time you Flyer Fans start your Crosby sucks chant, Crosby turns around and scores goals. Crosby has even said himself that it motivates him. So it makes me laugh that Flyer fans haven't figured it out yet that taunting Crosby makes him better.

Pens destroyed the Sens tonight!

5-2

Looks like Brent Johnson is really trying to take Fleurys #1 spot.

Edited by Top Thrill Dragster

I know someone earlier said the Caps were known for cheap shots and dirty hits, I just want to ask you: do you know anything about their bad history with the refs? If you have ever watched a Caps game you would know that the refs call them for every little thing! For example, how can Ovechkin get called for boarding if he was skating alongside the boards, not towards them? How can Knuble get called for holding if he wasn't touching the guy? How can Ovechkin get called for kneeing if he wasn't sticking his leg out? Explain that to me.

You honestly can't think his hits on Campbell and Gonchar (only to name a couple) were both clean. Please.

^^Well they finally lost, but if you went back to the beginning of the season and were offered 9 of 10 points, you'd take it. The leafs never gave up. Roloson stole the game as he usually does against the leafs.

It's impressive how much you seem to be trying to compensate for something. Flyers beat the Pens last game, Pens beat the Flyers this game. I frankly don't see what's so hilarious about it that you can't even seem to mention the team without informing everybody that they make you "LOL!"

What's "hilarious" is that the Penguins have completely dominated the Flyers over the past 4 years.

2006/07 - Penguins go 8-0 against the Flyers during the season.

2007/08 - Penguins win their playoff series in 5 games, winning the final game 6-0.

2008/09 - Penguins win yet another playoff series against the Flyers, with Philadelphia blowing a 3 goal lead in game 6 to end the series. Shhhhhh!

2009/10 - Penguins go 5-1 against the Flyers during the season.

And winning 5-1 the other night only adds to that.

The Capitals are the Sharks of the east. Really kick A$$ in the regular season and chokes in the playoffs.

Just got done watching the Flyers Pens game.

DUN DUN DUN DUN. CROSBY SUCKS!

LOL, Flyer fans always make me laugh.

Crosby now has 3 goals.

Yes they are the sharks of the east because they both won the president trophy and both lost in the first round. I also ref and I have played hockey for 11 years so I know my stuff. Oh and I am a hockey fan because I don't just support one team. The reason mostly is because I am more of goalie person and follow the ones I like.