TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

I everyone, i´m Ricardo from Portugal, i know you since 2006 but never wrote nothing, just bought DVD (congratulations, great great great last one DVD!!!!). I´m 33 and i been an rollercoaster entusiast all my life maybe because i don´t have a single park in my country, the nearest is in Spain at 700 km from my house

Last year i made a trip in your country visiting 9 parks in the east coast and ohio and next year in september i will finally go to Orlando!

Love you guys, hope to see you some day!

And sorry for my english...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't introduce myself before so now I will, I am Matt form England, lover of RollerCoasters, fearer of hieghts/dark/confined spaces and generally a bit of a coaster wimp! I can only apologise, being a bit of a wimp as far as coasters etc is concerned probably doesn't make me seem like the ideal candidate for a member of TPR but I really really love RolllerCoasters and ThemeParks and I spend so much time looking on here when I am bored that it seemed like a good idea to join! It'd be great to meet up with you all at one of my more local theme parks (Chessington, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Dreamland etc) when you're over here next so I will try and keep an eye out and see when that is!

I play drums, I have a band (Left Of The Right Side) and I work for a living : (

That's really all there is to know about me! Hi everyone!

Matt

hii , my names Daniel , i live in Anaheim CA (5-minutes away from DisneylandxD) , i love Roller Coaster Tycoon lol , the only local parks that are close to me are Disneyland/California Adventure, and Knott's Berry Farm , umm im 16 , and i thought this site was pretty cool ;D

Hello,

i'm railcarbuffvlm(aka val)

I live in Mattoon, IL, and I am close to Six Flags St. Louis about an hour or so drive.There is also Six Flags Great America,but it is really far from me. I would have to spend the night in Gurnee. I'm planning on going to Six Flags St. Louis this summer when Evel Knievel opens.

In 2006 a park called Whalom Park was demolished and it broke my heart. I grew up near Luneburg, Ma. where the park was located. As a child my first wooden roller coaster was the Flyer Comet in this park. I went there every summer,I also went to riverside park now called SFNE. I went on the Cyclone which scared me to death! Then I went on the Thunderbolt I got hooked on roller coasters after that. I also went to Canobie Lake Park,and rode the Yankee Cannonball. I love the rush you get, while you ride. Wooden coasters are my most favorite, but I will also ride steel coasters too. I rode Kumba in Busch Gardens Tampa,Alpengiest Busch Gardens Williamsberg,Va. As an adult I don't get to go to many parks as I did when I was a child.I still enjoy roller coasters, it's just a matter of getting friends together who want to go to an amusement park. Most of the friends I have are really busy doing other things or they are too scared of roller coasters. I managed to talk some of friends into going to Six Flags St. Louis as said earlier. If anyone wants to respond or chat you can email me at railcarbuffvlm2@yahoo.com. I'm pretty board to death sometimes so feel free.

Happy Holidays,

railcarbuffvlm(val)

Thanks for the reminder Robb, I get forgetful sometimes.

Hi Allen, what roller coasters have you been on? I forgot to reply back to you. I'm fat too, I hope I can still ride a roller coaster. Me and my roommates have been working on the house,so I haven't been too board. One thing I should have said when I introduced myself is that I am female, and donkeys cool. One of my dreams is to get a tour of a wooden coaster, and also to meet the builders. I would have gave anything to see Renegade at Valleyfair the way TPR did. I would be very greatful to have a tour of Evel Knievel at Six Flags St. Louis with TPR and GCI. This coaster will be my first GCI, so I can't wait to see it. I'm always ready to try a new roller coaster. I know I sound like a geek,oh well ha ha.

railcarbuffvlm(val)

hey!

I've been reading the forums in here for a while but never joined...until now. I'm Luke and am from Dayton, OH about 3 hrs from Cedar Point and 50 mins from Kings Island (though I still consider CP "my" park). I only got into coasters about three years ago, but am obsessed with them now. Haven't been on many, but I do what I can on a college kid's budget...and I love the overrated Millennium Force

I've been an avid reader of TPR for quite some time because of your great photo trip reports. But, for some reason I never posted. Seeing that I was recently banned from PointBuzz and CoasterBuzz, I figured I might as well try and find a new family.

My name is Tim. Currently I work as a construction manager on a resort in the Caribbean. I was also an Imagineer during my Architecture education. Talk about the best job ever. Hopefully one day I'll be back there.

Compared to members here, I don't travel all that much for parks. But, I've been trying to travel a lot more recently. I finally made it to Alton Towers, Holiday World and Magic Mountain in the past two years. Hopefully 2008 has more new parks in store for me.

I'm looking forward to being part of the TPR family.

Hi! My name is Beth, but I'm known at most of the web sites I frequent as bionic4ever (or b4e, for short). I cut my coaster-teeth on the old woodie at Dandelion Park in Muskego Beach, Wisconsin and have loved coasters ever since. My other hobby is writing Bionic Woman fanfiction stories - 110 of them, so far.

I have lurked at this site on and off and found it fascinating. I'm happy to finally have joined up!

After reading for a while, I had something to say and joined. I'm Curtis, and my fondest dream is to be healthy enough when I retire to travel from park to park riding coasters. I live in NE Tennessee and don't often get to make distant trips to ride, but I manage to drive the 7 hours or so to Holiday World at least once a year, and I'm less than 2 hours from Dollywood, so I've ridden Thunderhead more times than I can count. Hope to finally make it to Cedar Point or IOA this summer, and will definitely be at Hard Rock sometime during their opening season.

Hello....

This site is full of fun stuff...and since there are 3k replys to this forum...I'm guessing that nobody except for the very next person that replys will see this....so hi new person.

I'm kristina and my home park is Great Adventure. I like drop towers and anything that makes me feel like my stomach is in my mouth (mmmm) which made me try skydiving...and going to a few themeparks...I think my "coaster count" is somewhere between 100-120.

Hi. I'm Headcheez. I am an absolute Coaster fanatic like everyone here. My 2 favorite coasters are the Canyon Blaster at Adventuredome and The Desperado at Buffalo Bills. Mainly Those are the only "thrilling" Roller coasters I have been on. So Even though I don't ride them that much, I am still a big coaster Nerd. And if anyone here already knows me from "The Babble", You would know that this board will never be the same again. 'insert evil laugh here'