TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hi my names Victor and I am so excited ot finally be on Club TPR! I have LOVED this website ever since its birth on the internet. Im from the Floresville which is small town just south east of San Antonio which happens to hold my home park of Six Flags Fiesta Texas. I am very excited for the new Iron Rattler to open next season and will capture as many picture as I can from the construction.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TPR world !

i am new here also ..

i come from New Zealand ..

i just came back from a trip to Tokyo Disney and i tried to take photos on the Space Mountain ride and the cast member told be to turn my camera off !! -__-

anyway thats me

what does TR mean on this forum ? thanks for reading this !!

TR means Trip Report, FYI.

Hello TPR world !

i am new here also ..

i just came back from a trip to Tokyo Disney and i tried to take photos on the Space Mountain ride and the cast member told be to turn my camera off !! -__-

anyway thats me

THANK YOU !

Hello to all,

my name is Iris and i'm from Germany.

I found this page via Youtube, where I saw all the great videos.

I live in Essen which is in west of Germany.

My favourite parks in Germany are Phantasialand in Brühl and Movie Park in Bottrop.

Best regards

Iris

• 2 weeks later...

I am from good old Harrisburg, Pa where the gas is $3.79 and centrally located between several good parks

Dustin is the name

I live 10 minutes from Hershey and it's excellent park

I was born on 7/27/1994 and am 18 years old

I've been to Cedar Point, Hersheypark,Waldameer, and Knoebeles

My favorite coasters are as of follows

Hersheypark is tied between Great Bear and Stormrunner

Cedar Point, 3-way tie between Maverick, Mantis, and Raptor

Waldameer, simple choice, Ravine Flyer II

Knoebeles,not so simple It's a tie

3b2cn13qrle50ghq07a800.jpg.223bf9f8d5a8319200545da466035974.jpg

Hello TPR world !

i am new here also ..

anyway thats me

THANK YOU !

I am thanked.

Hi, this may sound awkward to most of you but I enjoy amusement parks, I just have a horrible phobia of vomit and coasters. When I was a kid my brother rode the little rollercoaster at Knoebels and wouldn't stop throwing up afterwards. I never wanted that to happen to me so I've never been on anything worse than the carousel since then. Really, I think riding coasters would be epic someday! I want to overcome my fear eventually and grow up! I know there's always the chance I'll puke, or worse, someone will puke on me but I still want to do it! Knoebel's and Hersheypark are my favorites to visit even if I won't really ride anything. I find it fascinating just to watch the rides, especially at night when they're all lit up. I got to stay overnight for a few days in Hershey this summer and it was awesome! I totally wish they still had the old Giant wheel cause I would ride that, the ferris wheel is fun. Kissing Tower is my favorite ride XD

^Sorry, but if you are afraid of being puked on or puking, how come your avatar is of a guy from a Cartoon Network show covered in puke

I really love Total Drama and since I began watching it I feel a bit more like facing my fear. The amount of vomitting on that show is unreal though. It's okay, it's animated.

Knoebel's and Hersheypark are my favorites to visit even if I won't really ride anything. I find it fascinating just to watch the rides, especially at night when they're all lit up. I got to stay overnight for a few days in Hershey this summer and it was awesome! I totally wish they still had the old Giant wheel cause I would ride that, the ferris wheel is fun. Kissing Tower is my favorite ride XD

Yesss, Hershey Park is awesome! Unfortunately, I live a 10 hour drive away (I live in Canada, not too far from Canada's Wonderland), but I got to go a few times this summer. I love riding the coasters at night time. I think riding any coaster at night is somehow more thrilling than in the daylight. Not sure why, haha. Wow, Skyrush. WHAT A RIDE. I will be staying in the city of Hershey next summer on an internship, so I will definitely be buying seasons passes!

Whoohoo, this is my first post! Haha

Hey! My name is Emily and I live in Ontario, Canada. My "home park" is Canada's Wonderland, which is about a 2 hour drive away. I only planned on going to Canada's Wonderland once this summer, but I ended up going 3 times. I've ridden Leviathan 41 times so far, haha. I'm still debating whether or not to go to the Halloween Haunt in a few weeks. I do want to go, but only for the rollercoasters!

I used to be deathly afraid of rollercoasters until I was about 12 and my friends forced me on one at La Ronde in Quebec. Since then, I figured they were pretty fun after all! Then I started dating my boyfriend when we were both 15 and he was and still is a huge rollercoaster enthusiast. He lives in Pennsylvania and used to work as a ride operator at Hershey Park. Yes, I live in Canada and he lives in the States. And yes, we did meet online (YouTube). And yes, we have met in person. Anywhoo, he's rubbed off on me over the past almost 3 years of being together. It wasn't until the recent few months that I've really started getting into rollercoasters. It just sorta happened one day. And then when I bought a rollercoaster print dress, I figured there was no escaping the obsession.

I've been to Canada's Wonderland in Ontario, Hershey Park in Pennsylvania, La Ronde in Quebec and TusenFryd in Norway. Next summer I will be staying in the city of Hershey on an internship. It won't be at the park, but I will for sure get seasons passes! Since I'll be in the area, I hope to get over to Knobels and Dorney Park as well. I am planning to visit Cedar Point next summer for the new GateKeeper! Everyone tells me how great Cedar Point is, so I can't wait to see for myself! There so many coasters to pick favourites! But I guess my top 4 would be Skyrush, Leviathan, Storm Runner and Behemoth. But I also love Goliath, Fahrenheit, Flight Deck, Great Bear...Haha, ok ok, if I HAD to choose just ONE favourite, it would probably be Skyrush <3

photo.JPG.6c13e432047be575a47a98efdf7ae582.JPG

My rollercoaster print dress!

Hey guys, long time reader but first time poster on TPR.

Well, My name is Ethan, I live in SoCal and I'm 17 and as you can see from my username, I'm an Intamin fanboy. I love anything Schwarzkopf and Gerstlauer as well, same goes for B&M My home park is KBF and I'm excited to be a member of TPR! I look forward to meeting new friends/ people as well. Well, there I go! See everyone on the forums!

Hello Everyone My Name Is Coaster Fan I Love Roller Coasters And Visit Theme Parks ALLLLLLLL The Time. I Live In The UK And My Faverite Theme Park Is Thorpe Park. I LOVE ALL The Rides!!!1!1!!!

My Faverite Ride Is The Colosal And Also The Saw Rid It Is Very Fun And Scary My Other Favourite Rides Incude Nemsis Infero And The New One Sawrm It Is The Secod Best Ride There1

The Best Ride Is The Stelth It Is SOOOOOO Fast And My Best Ride In The World

I Have also Been To The Adventure Iland@ Sathend The Best Ride is The RAGE Which Is Like Sar But With A SuperHero It Does Loads Of Loops And Is Really Fun.

The Best Ride is Sawrm Becuz It Has The Most LoopDeLoops In The World It Has More Than The Colosal!

I Hope I Meet Some Friends Hew And ThAank U For Reading My Coment

It's when you write things such as "LoopDeLoops" and misspelling names such as Colossus like what the GP, or General Public say. Also, it might be a good idea to read the TOS, or what you agreed to when you joined this site. Also, note that The Swarm doesn't have more inversions than Colossus.

It's when you write things such as "LoopDeLoops" and misspelling names such as Colossus like what the GP, or General Public say. Also, it might be a good idea to read the TOS, or what you agreed to when you joined this site. Also, note that The Swarm doesn't have more inversions than Colossus.

It Is A Loop De Loop I Just Joined The Words Togeter And Colosal Is Right And Whats TOS And Finally Sawrm Does It Has The Most There Is A Sign And It Is On The Websit Of Thrope Park

Thank You For Reading And What Is General Public Is It You People Who Like The Rides

The Terms of Services are the rules on this site: HERE!!!

I know what Loop De Loops are. They're called inversions. Also, don't believe what a park markets. Colossus has 10 inversions while The Swarm only has 5!

Oh I Red Them And I Am Not Being Rude. I Did Never Hear Of That Word It Is Confusing. And I thought Swarm Had 28 Because Everyone Said And I felt More Than 5 And Colosal Hurts My Haid Sawrm Is Better

Thank U For Listesteting