Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Sea World Orlando

Sea World San Antonio

Sea World San Diego

Adventure Island

Water Country USA

Discovery Cove

Sesame Place

5-6 of these parks have roller coasters.

I would HATE to see Busch buy SFMM. It will only drag Busch down.

I think this is great news for Magic Mountain. I think it'd be a mistake to overlook Busch buying Magic Mountain...Think about it! I mean really...a lot of work is done for them, they pretty much just have to clean the place up, repave the parking lot, etc...hell, for its first year, I'd be fine with that. The rest they'll take care of as the years go on when they can add On-Resort hotels and more "stay for the weekend" stuff...the place could be sparkling!

And outta complete curiousity...Anyone know what ever happened to the last pre-park opening at Magic Mountain? They musta lost my invitation in the mail or something...

^ Well, overlook it because it's been stated more than once or twice where a Busch Entertainment spokesperson commented that the company's vision and clientele do not align with what Magic Mountain is. Something about focusing on their current assetts and growing them rather than pick up a park that would require substantial amounts of funding to bring up to standard with the other properties and what they have to offer in reflection of the Anheuser Busch brand.