TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Avatars

vjgx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pagemaster_b, what is your avatar, anyway?

Its of a bomb going off in Afghanistan, we he currently is.

Nope. This was a picture I took back in Sept 2003 when I was doing demo training at Yakima Training Center in Yakima, Washington. This particular picture was taken when we were training on breaching mine fields with live mines (thankfully not armed). The pic is too small to see the Armored Personnel Carrier down by the mushroom cloud (it also might be abscured by the hill we were standing on). If you look carefully to the right, you'll see the burnt ground of the brush fire we started the day before during our goofing around with C-4 and other explosives. We started another brush fire several hours after this picture was taken.

or if

your Canadian [which I'm not] Remebrance Day

Don't forget Aussies and New Zealander's! We celebrate(d) remembrance day as well.

BTW, i can't do mine. If somewone could help me put a santas hat on grover, but still keep him moving, i will be ever so pleased.

Sorry it took so long, but I have your avatar ready. Like I said, it's far from perfect, and I think it's in the right order, enjoy!

Iconfortprmember.gif.d92d143499ff8b7ef8702e4cbbbba891.gif