TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Avatars

vjgx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^You're so kind. I don't think I've ever directly been called stupid on a forum, let alone by someone who uses "your" instead of "you're."

Thanks for the grammar lesson!

I'm 100% smarter now thanks to steel's grammar! Yay.

And yea if you can take a joke you should know I wasn't that serious about it.........

I'd love to put something christmasy into my avatar, but I don't have photoshop so it sucks. I was thinking of maybe incoperating Santa's Slay into Led Zeppelin's blimp (hindenburg). I'll just imagine it's there. Or maybe I could change it to the cover of "Abbey Road" and have the Beatles wearing a Santa Hat.

Loved all the other christmas avatars!

I'd love to put something christmasy into my avatar, but I don't have photoshop so it sucks. I was thinking of maybe incoperating Santa's Slay into Led Zeppelin's blimp (hindenburg). I'll just imagine it's there. Or maybe I could change it to the cover of "Abbey Road" and have the Beatles wearing a Santa Hat.

Santas's Slay?

santas_slay_2005_dvd.jpg.ad2b63cf40e03e508595c8b1a13aa0b5.jpg

:-P

I'll make you one.

~Mike

or if

your Canadian [which I'm not] Remebrance Day

Don't forget Aussies and New Zealander's! We celebrate(d) remembrance day as well.

BTW, i can't do mine. If somewone could help me put a santas hat on grover, but still keep him moving, i will be ever so pleased.

I would, but I don't know how to put a Santa hat on something moving. Sorry.....