TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lost Schwarzkopf - BMRX comes to the UK?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see where the Double Loop and the Bobsled end up. I really can't see them selling that one coaster and not the other two.

I'm curious as to whether the mountain itself will be rebuilt, or if this thing will turn into a giant pile of scaffolding and track like its cousin that reopened in Russia....

-Mark

I am confused by this purchase, the park tried to buy a vekoma hangover a a few years ago and where denide planning permission due to it's height, so what's changed. I hope they paint this ride maybe they will theme it a big castle

I am confused by this purchase, the park tried to buy a vekoma hangover a a few years ago and where denide planning permission due to it's height, so what's changed. I hope they paint this ride maybe they will theme it a big castle

According to RCDB statistics, BMRX is 86 feet tall while Vekoma Invertigo's are 160 feet tall so I dont see whats weird about that. Anyway, f they dont add any theming to the ride I hope they paint it with some brighter colours.

Once again, Yay for Jetline's little brother coming to Europe!

It seems to me as of late that the UK is becoming the retirement home to a lot of Herr Achterbahn's good rides- at least if RCDB's listings are accurate- Now I have an excuse to visit the UK again...

Nah thats Mexico. I havent checked RCDB, but I know plenty of Schwarzkopf's that have been removed from the UK...