TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive ridden the sling shot at SFStL and to be honest, I think that it is a complete waste of money. Sure its a good thrill, but it only lasts a couple seconds while your screaming towards the sky, the rest is just boring bouncing around. I feel the same way about skycoasters, the thrill is only there for that initial drop, then its boring. I understand that these things have to be up-charge to keep lines short, but I dont think I would pay to ride either one again.

I absolutely love going on2 slingshot rides, so far i've been on 6 of them (most of them at my home park in Vancouver, Canada) but in my opinion there's an even scarier thing u can do and it's in Nanaimo, Canada. it is called the Ultimate Swing, basically take a regular swing and supersize it, it's 143 ft above tera firma and they push u off the bridge and u go from 0-140km in about 1.5 seconds! it is by far the scariest thing i have ever done in my entire life! if u want 2 c it go on2 this website www.bungyzone.com and be sure 2 keep the volume down if u watch this at night 'cause the music on the site is pretty loud.