TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go into C:/Program Files/No Limits Coasters V1.x and find the install file for the AVI export program. It sets up the AVI export feature and lets you select the file where the videos are saved. The default is the screenshots folder, but beforehand I created a separate folder for my videos, and use that one instead.

To kake things simple for you, just push the 0 number 0 on the num pad when your in the simulator, There is no need to install anything. All the advanced sim setup.exe does is chooses where the AVI videos save too.

^nothing has canged really, only the default program to open them with. Just open any element from the editor and it'll still work fine.

Also, AHG only heartlines trackfiles, so if you want to heartline an element, you must first put it in a trackfile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Use either the center node, or just make a support line that touches the trackline in it's bending-point.

I can't quite tell from your diagram, is that Angle=tan^-1(y/x) or Angle=tan^-2(y/x)?

Edit: oops, wrote the equation wrong, I had run over rise put down instead of rise over run.