TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

mentos + diet coke

Anyone tried the mentos and diet coke thing? i did it and it was friken hillarious.

theres another was to do it where you put them in then scew on the top really fast then throw it on the ground andthe bottle goes like 20 feet high, but i havent been able to screw on the cap before the reaction takes place...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be a commercial for another one of those dysfunctional ads for 'Acid Reflux'

I guess we can see why Coke and Pepsi are recording record profits now. Sales are jumping 12+% due to Menthos incidents!. Wheee.

Anyone remember mixing pop-rocks and coke? That was a strange fad. I think I remember a small kid actually dying from mixing those items together. I don't even know if pop rocks are on the market anymore.

Another (disturbing) thing that I witnessed before (about 7-8 yrs ago) was someone taking an anti-acid tablet and feeding it to a seagull and the bird literally exploded its guts all over the place. The kids thought it was a fun way to kill the day, but what an idiotic move to kill time on a boring day (not to mention the cruelty to the animals). Needless to say the local Parks department got hold of the incidents and the boys were taken away in a plush Hawaii police cruiser. Hmm.

This was done on the TPR UK trip in the Alton Towers hotel! Awesome.

Yes, and we never did get to that TWO LITRE BOTTLE and FULL PACK OF... hmmm?

Purely for experiment's sake, yah shure yu betcha......

I was stupid and I put mentos in a can of soda I was drinking and it started to explode and I was in side so I said "oh sh!t" and tryed to drink it as it was going fooosh and I manged not droping a drop...

Never mix Chlorine and Alcohol

I don't want to start up a dumb animal cruilty thing, but I think the 'making seagulls explode' is funny, it's not like the seagull has time to feel it... and there are millions of seagulls, one blown up isn't going to make a diffrence.