Movies, Movies, Movies.....

Post about what movies you've seen or ANYTHING!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Magical Hoodie Wizard

Postby J man » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:05 pm

I just saw Shaun of the Dead too. And I will praise it for being funny and scary just as all the people before me did.

Banned

Postby maliboomer » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:42 am

I haven't seen any movies lately, hell the last one was Spongebob Squarepants... I am so sick of The Ring 2 movie and tv spots...

AWESOME-O-SAURUS!!!

Postby Homer » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:20 am

Saturday night I saw the new CGI film from the same studio that brought 2002's Ice Age called "Robots".

Robots was about a Robot named Rodney Copperbottom that was a young and aspiring inventor. Moving from his small town to Robot City to see his idol, Bigweld, to see if he would like his invention. Sadly, Rodney did not hear that Bigweld vanished two years before Rodney arrived at Robot City to hear that Bigweld Industries was taken over by Ratchet. Ratchet was evil and greedy, like any bad guy. He wanted all of the robot's to get upgrades since he stopped making parts for older robots such as many of the characters in the film.

The movie had me laugh so many times because of the cheap jokes that occurred every 3 seconds. Some of them included that Fender dancing bit, cheap fart joke, and (seen in preview) the dog when Rodney says "Who wants to get fixed!?" It turned out to be great, like something Pixar would churn out with cheap humor. A bit short too, but I liked it, I give a 8/10.

Also, there was another Ice Age teaser before Robots involving another scene with the Squirrel and acorn. Except halfway through the scene it said "TO BE CONTINUED", thats it, no "Ice Age 2, coming..." So we stayed after the credits to see if something would happen, nope, Im pissed off since we sat through 6 minutes of credits and saw nothing of what would happen to the squirrel. :x
-My butt has touched 112 roller coasters, how unfortunate.

Bitch Please!

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:08 pm

Saw

OMFG!!! This is hands down the most disturbing movie I have seen. EVER!!! I was shaking by the end of it, not because it was scary, which it wasn't, but because it was so breathtakingly visually disturbing.

Now, that's not a bad thing if you like that sort of thing. You know, Torture, gore, children in jeopardy, self mutilation, etc, etc.

If you like plain old F**ked up movies, see Saw. If not, don't see it.

Telling it like how it is

Postby Mr.Six » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:38 pm

^ Yeah, Saw is great! One of my favorite top 10 movies.

I just saw these two movies.

Taxi~ OMG! So dissapointing. Very terrible! Bad acting, predictable, and just too fake from start to finish.
Final Grade: D-

Ladder 49~ Excellent! Very good! Great acting, great special effects, great story, famous/fun actors!

Final Grade: A-

Sorry, Not Feeling Very Creative Today!

Postby FlyingScooter » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:56 am

Monty Pythons Meaning of Life. I'd recommend this movie to anyone that likes brittish humor.

Hold on... I forgot to put in the crystals...

Postby mrfreeze6 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:15 pm

I just got back from The Ring Two and I must say that this was the biggest dissapointment of the year. I enjoyed the first Ring and from the trailers I thought this one looked just as good if not better. However, I was wrong. I found this movie very boring, unscary, and predictable. Also the CGI deers were hilarious. I would give it a 5/10.

WDW's Newest Tigger

Postby RCTfan » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:52 am

Saw is still one of my favorites of all time. I can't wait to see it again! Probably scarier in theaters though. Where is my sequel?!

I saw Ring 2 yesterday. For the most part, I enjoyed it. I found the story went by too quickly. The first ring was very in depth. I still enjoyed the movie though, but wasn't as good as the first one.

Robots was HILARIOUS. From previews, I thought it looked stupid. I decided to see it just to go out, but I ended up LOVING it. So great!

Worship me or fell my

Postby zaneymon » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:09 am

i watched super size me to day it as good i am suprised how much some people can eat (people in texas) i loved it it was really good
7.5/10

Zane "super size me" Williams
COASTER COUNT: 23 (21 steal 2 wood) Yes i no its nerdy

Bitch Please!

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:12 pm

Over the weekend:

Robots: It was cute. Not as good as the Incredibles or Shrek 2, but WAY better than A Sharks Tale

Wimbledon: Sure it was predictable, but it was still good. Kirsten Dunst is way hot.

I Heart Huckabees: I couldn't get into it, lasted about 30 minutes.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random