Fuji-Q Highland Question

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Fuji-Q Highland Question

Postby crikett » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am

SharkTums wrote:
crikett wrote:Eejanaika - As has been said, this seems much smoother than X2, but I know seating position on X2 can certainly influence how rough of a ride you get. While it is a fun ride, this is probably one to be avoided if you are concerned about how rough a ride is, as it seems certain to have the potential for such.

The only other coaster I rode there was the Mad Mouse… which was quite rough and probably to be avoided given your concerns.

NOTE! I am NOT attacking you personally...

This is the problem with the OP asking a medical question about a subjective force. The idea that you would tell someone with a concussion to ride the Arrow 4D over the wild mouse is terrifying to me!!!

This is why I noted that the comments were subjective to me... I certainly found the mouse to be "rougher" than the 4d coaster in this case, though I would not actually recommend riding either as far as a medical recommendation. It is a less than wise person that would take my recommendation on anything, let alone something where I am certainly not an expert. All that said, your calling out the point for emphasis is a good thing that probably cannot be repeated enough, as I certainly did not want anything in my post to come off as terrifying to anyone!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby PeoplemoverMatt » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:20 am

For me, riding X2 just feels like I'm being slammed over and over again to the point where I just don't want to ride it anymore. Eejanaika felt slightly better, but only slightly. The boarding process was insane. At no other ride have I been forced to remove my shoes, then wait another 15 minutes in line to actually get on.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby AdventuresinAirtime » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:54 am

I rode Eejanaika before X2. They are very different, I found Eejanaika fantastic, intense but not painful whatsoever. Rode it 4 times in a row.

X2 was pretty bad though, very rough in comparison I thought.
Adventures in Airtime Theme Park Podcast:
www.adventuresinairtime.com

Adventures in Airtime on YouTube:

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:05 pm

^ Honestly, anything at that park can become "rough" for one reason, or season, or another. Even the old Zola 7 (?) I rode in 2007 (indoor shooting-coaster-dark ride-whatever) and it jumped and bumped all over the tracks. The Mad Mouse was pretty "jolty", and still is, from what's recently reported. You just have to take your chances with Fuji-Queue and hope for the best. With the Fast Passes available, it is possible to enjoy it better, than without them.
Resize of IMG_3412.JPG
I don't think myself or Elissa (yes? no?) were that impressed with this one at Fuji-Q. TPR 2013 Japan Tour.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!