TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax! I'm sure Guy will let you know either way!

If you are worried, in the future, you could PM the persons in your comic and get their opinions first.

I think it's better this way! Besides, as long as you don't actually mean anyone harm, all should be forgiven!

Which means he probably just hasn't seen it yet. He was talking (in another thread) about a job he was travelling to New York for. He may have already left, and might not have had time to get on TPR.

but I was told that he HAS seen it and that he talked about it in the chat

Which means he probably just hasn't seen it yet. He was talking (in another thread) about a job he was travelling to New York for. He may have already left, and might not have had time to get on TPR.

but I was told that he HAS seen it and that he talked about it in the chat

Guy has been busy all this week with his job in New York City, then visiting SFGAdv today and SFNE tomorrow.

But hey, I love the cartoons, the last one made me really laugh out loud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! These are awesome, so keep them up! I'm pretty sure Guy, Robb, and Elissa might just be busy at the moment, and I'm sure the wouldn't mind these at all (after all, this very sight requires a sense of humor to get in!).

Keep these coming and don't be discouraged by anything. You've got a great talent, and none of these have failed to entertain me so far!

For the love of Pete, Guy has seen the comic with him in it people. I gave him the link to it in the chat a few days ago

Make up your minds, one person's telling me he has, on e person is tleling me he hasn't,

Stitch, if in fact youre correct, why didnt guy like the comic?