TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movieland Studios Discussion Thread

• 5 years later...

Many of you guys know of the Two Face: The Flip Side Coaster that was removed from Six Flags America in 2009.It was one of the four Vekoma Invertigo's in the world. It was a great ride but the current whereabouts of Two-Face are unknown for some reason even tough the ride was removed way back in 2009. The pieces were seen in Brazil apparently . They said it had disappeared,and the purchase was simply canceled and sent to Italy ( From CMBR). I honestly think it was either sold for scrap metal or is in Storage somewhere. What are your thoughts?, do you think there could be another possibility.

Edited by robbalvey

Can I ask why someone would care so much about a Vekoma Invertigo??? Something that's not even a great ride to begin with.

My home park is Six Flags America, and I have a season pass. Its a very rare ride for one,it was one of the best at Six Flags America, and it's one of the few coasters that go fast and you can face your friends.

Edited by ArundelHigh Coasters

^Please re-read our site's TOS. Your posts need to contain proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation. As of now, your posts are very difficult to read especially with the lack of using the space bar.

-Eric (Site Moderator)

Edited by ernierocker

I like Invetigos, but I didn't lose any sleep when they moved CGA's across the country. There are just so many better coasters to care about, even if Invertigos are pretty decent rides.

Also, if you go to SFNE and live by SFA, just stop make a detour to Dorney and ride Stinger. Yeah, it's not an SF park that will take your season pass, but it's about the same trip driving time (maybe shorter) and it gets you on the style of ride you like.

^Please re-read our site's TOS. Your posts need to contain proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation. As of now, your posts are very difficult to read especially with the lack of using the space bar.

-Eric (Site Moderator)

My grammar seems fine, and understandable. Sorry if it was not.

Edited by ArundelHigh Coasters

I like Invetigos, but I didn't lose any sleep when they moved CGA's across the country. There are just so many better coasters to care about, even if Invertigos are pretty decent rides.

Also, if you go to SFNE and live by SFA, just stop make a detour to Dorney and ride Stinger. Yeah, it's not an SF park that will take your season pass, but it's about the same trip driving time (maybe shorter) and it gets you on the style of ride you like.

Whoever said I was losing sleep?, I just am curious because rides don't usually disappear like that.

-Eric (Site Moderator)

My grammar seems fine, and understandable.Sorry if it was not.

Your punctuation is not however. See what I am doing between each sentence. I am putting two spaces. Please do that. Your previous post was nothing but run-on sentences which was made worse by your lack of using the space bar properly.

-Eric (Site Moderator)

My grammar seems fine, and understandable.Sorry if it was not.

Your punctuation is not however. See what I am doing between each sentence. I am putting two spaces. Please do that. Your previous post was nothing but run-on sentences which was made worse by your lack of using the space bar properly.

Sorry, I don't usually notice when I'm in a rush.

It will be operating at the 2013 Wisconsin State Fair.

Your joking right?

I think that's a safe bet--that he's joking.

I rode Two Face and thought it was an OK ride (the Invertigos are better than the standard Boomerangs). But SFA seemed to have nothing but trouble with theirs.

According to Screamscape, Six Flags St. Louis asked if guests would be interested in an Invertigo for one of their options, this screams Two Face. Other survey choices ware a Zac Spin and Mega Disko.

Really?, my guess is they are probably getting a brand new Invertigo because I think Six Flags sold Two-Face from SFA

I don't remember Two Face as either good or Bad. What I do remember is that a few weeks after I rode it, the ride got stuck on the spike and it took something like 4 hours to get everyone down.

According to Screamscape, Six Flags St. Louis asked if guests would be interested in an Invertigo for one of their options, this screams Two Face. Other survey choices ware a Zac Spin and Mega Disko.

Two face was sold overseas almost immediately upon it's removal so if SFSTL wants an invertigo they'll have to purchase a new one.Two face was a fairly decent ride that only developed reliability issues by 2002/2003 as that was when it suffered the first incident that made national news when it stalled on the lift....had the park taken better care of it(or had the funding to do so) it might still be there but alas that's not the case.

What I'm suprised with is the fact that stinger is having so many problems lately since DP claims to have solved most of the problems that plauged the ride while at CGA.

Two face was sold overseas almost immediately upon it's removal so if SFSTL wants an invertigo they'll have to purchase a new one.Two face was a fairly decent ride that only developed reliability issues by 2002/2003 as that was when it suffered the first incident that made national news when it stalled on the lift....had the park taken better care of it(or had the funding to do so) it might still be there but alas that's not the case.

What I'm suprised with is the fact that stinger is having so many problems lately since DP claims to have solved most of the problems that plauged the ride while at CGA.

Your right about Stinger. I feel like there is something wrong with the layout of these Invertigo's . Although, there's probably not because Triops at Bagatelle Parc in France never broke, not even when it was Tornado at Sommerland Syd.,and King Islands never really did either