TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My old Spacewarp set pics

Man, I cannot believe I had the time and patience to do these. I was 14 or 15 when I did these. It is about 5 or 6 sets combined.

For those that do not remember these, do a search for spacewarp in google images

and 10 bucks to anyone who can follow my last creation (bottom pic)

I think I have video of these...I will try to find it...could take a while

And YES all the tracks worked

Enjoy, JEFF

Spacewarp0004.JPG.e48c6a79143e2dfb7f68dff28b681f39.JPG

Forgive the dirty laundry

I made it and I cannot even follow it

Spacewarp0003.JPG.c48c3c58a320321f714318156e0a1a8f.JPG

See my shiny balls!

Spacewarp0002.JPG.0bbe056734a9a7f033b15559b3b53939.JPG

Spacewarp0001.JPG.950d48ca939437fafaae8f787d3a7bb9.JPG

Spacewarp.JPG.0efce91d05b19e3de167f4f74aac2929.JPG

The Barbies are NOT mine =)

My sisters collection (I took over the book shelf)

spacewarp2002.thumb.JPG.4db7ba770d1d8718fec07e10c324ea9d.JPG

spacewarp1001.thumb.JPG.8120cb2ddb3cab685c1a8beccc6ba3a6.JPG

spacewarp234.thumb.JPG.6e495a8183c3fb3de1d90f296e9c945d.JPG

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap!

I keep seeing these in "The Gadget Shop" and the enthusiast in me has just been clawing at my heart, trying to make me buy it. But as is usually the case in rip-off Britain, it's insanely expensive.

Amazing work. I can't believe that all works!

(And most of you think I 'smoke' too much....hah.)

Complex. Scary. Intriguing.

Can I get off, now?

Looks amazing. Glad you kept pix of it. Looking forward to the vid if you ever find it.

Awesome setup. I had one of the kits when I was younger but it was too complicated for me at the time (I was around 7 or 8). I can't find the complete set though or else I would build it now since I at least hope I could figure it out now.

Wow that is seriously amazing!! I would never in many lifetimes have the patients to build something like that. I had a set once and used to build my own lil creations. As a matter of fact i recreated Space Mountain at Disneyland once too!!

But one thing that kept pissing me off was that the little cross-ties that holds the tracks together kept breaking on me! So after a while of this happening I just gave up on it and retired my set! I know I could of ordered more but by that time I was getting bored of it anyways!

Wow, looking at your pictures brought back lots of memories for me! I used to make some crazy creations with my spacewarp, too. My biggest complaint was that you couldn't make realistic recreations with the kit because the marbles don't act like huge 5 ton coaster trains.

As far as I know, my kit is still sitting in the storage room at my mom's house back in MN.

Another Spacewarp owner here. That is an insane layout. I had designs incorporating drops off of other pieces of furniture in my room, but not even in the same ballpark as that. Plus, I kept breaking those flimsy cross-ties.

Still, it won me first place in my 7th grade science fair. Spacewarp is a crowd-pleaser.

Another Spacewarp owner here. That is an insane layout. I had designs incorporating drops off of other pieces of furniture in my room, but not even in the same ballpark as that. Plus, I kept breaking those flimsy cross-ties.

Still, it won me first place in my 7th grade science fair. Spacewarp is a crowd-pleaser.

oh yea that is what happened to it....I remember now!! (i'm old ) the last one in the set of pics I entered in a 10th grade physics project (got an A ) and on the way home in the back of my friends truck it got slammed into by something..back there (can't remember what) and I could not get it to work again without spending a whole lot of time on it. So I just scrapped it, I still have all the pieces boxed up in my crawl space.

• 2 weeks later...