TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Fair's "Maverick"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mav·er·ick ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mvr-k, mvrk)

n.

An unbranded range animal, especially a calf that has become separated from its mother, traditionally considered the property of the first person who brands it.

One that refuses to abide by the dictates of or resists adherence to a group; a dissenter.

Or they could...theme it to Snoopy and have mini Snoopy figures fixed on the side fins of the weather cover on the trains hehe . Call it the Red Baron.

Ahh yes, and in The Great Pumpkin fashion, the cars will be shaped like dog houses that everyone will sit on top of without any restriants and they'll have a loud speaker at the top of the lift hill with Charlie Brown saying "Contact, he shouts" followed by the whirring sounds of the WWII flying ace's dogfighting dog-house... its going to be so sweet and the lines will be so long that you can't help but overhear everyone quote Charlie Brown. "Good Grief!"

BTW Tony & Tyler... *shaking head*... yeah...

Woohoo, the train tracks were moved a whole 5-6 feet and opened up maybe an additional 20-30 square feet... (maybe they can stick another unattended DJ Booth in there)...

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a cocktail party last weekend and I meet a guy who works for Cedar Point Planning & Design and I jokingly said "So what's Maverick," without missing a beat or cracking a smile, he said "Its a name Cedar fair has trademarked for an attraction at one of our parks," and then remarked how shocked he was that people had so little to do that they discussed things like that online! Here I thought I was being impresive showing him that I knew somthing and he was such a jerk!

i found this on another site, but if you look at the properties of the picture, including the other 2 of the train track being moved and the WWL station, it goes BT01,BT02, and BT03. Also if you look back at the pictures of WWL being demolished, they are labeled WWLlrg01 or something like that.