TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Starting A Park

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there has to be something for all ages and sizes It also has to have rides that will atract the thrill seeker/coaster lover and the people who want a family atmosphere. There also has to be enough rides that might take a person at least half a day to do. And finally there has to be good quality rides so that people will want to come back.

It depends: for a park just starting out

Coasters:

Dragon

Boomerang

Woodie

Rides:

S&S tower

kiddie land

merry-go-round

ferris wheel

train

log flume

swinging ship

other:

small water park

dive devil dare type ride

Um, wow, yeah, for a small park these are pretty much the esentials

you need to appeal to a wide audience, cause your base is going to be families, not just uh, people like us who drool over coasters

funny enough though, this is almost Cliff's Amusment Park in Albuquerque, except they have a Galaxi coaster, which all ages can ride, and of course the New Mexico Rattler

I agree, those are all basic requirements for starting a new park but I would think for a new park to be successful you would need to have at least one major steel coaster other than a boomerang (but then again, Knoebels doesn't have any steel coasters do they?) as well other classic rides like tilt a whirl, scrambler, heck thow in a good drop tower for good measure too!

Btw, they're opening a new park in Kansas?