TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

XBOX 360 is a POS!

dropzone265

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, don't touch it when its on then, I bet my ass that you either moved, knocked or tilted it whilst the disc was in, that would'nt happen for no reason.

I knocked it over by accident and it ate my COD 2 disc, two nasty scratches all the way round, still works fine though, huzzah!

EDIT: After closer inspection, thats NOTHING, it TOTALLY ate a set of gouges in my COD 2 disc, and it works fine, I see no extensive damage on the CD you shew, at all.

EDIT 2:

They will mail you a band new Xbox and a free game.

Yeah, but it isnt the "full game", you get PDZ whether you like it or not, with no manual, it comes in a cheapo plastic wallet, no case.

Well, don't touch it when its on then, I bet my ass that you either moved, knocked or tilted it whilst the disc was in, that would'nt happen for no reason.

Yeah, it's not a PSP. They didn't design it to be moved around while its on.

I have had no problems with mine.

A lot of problems people are having is because they have no general computer knowlage. Every computer user knows you shouldn't mave it while drives are spinning. A lot of the freezing is due to over heating from placing it in a confined area.

That sucks. You really didn't need to pay $400 for a CD scratching device. You can just pay me $500 and I'll scratch it better . I'll even give you a free candy bar of my choice. But I'll go with deathmole's advice. Try not to move the damn thing when its on. Or it will kidnap your first chihuahua and scare your dad.

Well thing is I didnt move it and I was told to put another CD in there and it did the same thing to that. I called them and they are sending a box out and will fix it. Oh and in the first place I won if from every ten minutes otherwise I wouldnt have gotten it and waiting for the much better PS3.

Well thing is I didnt move it and I was told to put another CD in there and it did the same thing to that. I called them and they are sending a box out and will fix it. Oh and in the first place I won if from every ten minutes otherwise I wouldnt have gotten it and waiting for the much better PS3.

Much better, you sure, I went through three ps1's and two ps2's

All new systems have issues

oh and BTW, my Sega CD did the same thing to Snatcher, damn SEGA!

Ummmm, yeah...I had the 360 for about a week and decided that I was thoroughly pissed at the fact that Microsoft has absolute jack sh*t coming out for the system until around Feb (if that). The system is nice, don't get me wrong. I would just like to wait a little bit and see what else they have to offer, aside from rehashed games on other consoles and a few mediocre games (like Kameo and PDZ). The only game I've been impressed with, so far, is Condemned.

BTW, for all of you who are so hellbent on picking up the PS3...how 'bout you wait until SONY actually shows what the system can do, rather than base your judgement on what its predecessors have done to the industry. AND, as I'm sure Robb can confirm, those retarded looking boomerang controllers were never stated by Sony as actually being the official controllers, so don't get your panties in a twist over something that is still in the making.

The shooting PS3 kinda reminds me of our VCR at work. Press Eject and it chucks VHS tapes at you. Looking forward to the Plastic Shooter doin' 300mph! Wasn't there something about the PSP shooting the UMDs in Japan? If that's the case, you have the Plastic Shooter Portable.

On the serious side of things, I think the X-Box 360 has definitely taken a nose-dive and by Christmas, there will be many disappointed people out there. Silly Micro$oft for rushing their product for the holiday season.