TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Didnt know. We went today cause me and my friend were off. I tried registering my pass online and keep getting wrong pass id/last name. Doesnt really matter much though, as I dont think ill use any coupons.

If it says that, then you will just need to go to www.sixflags.com/seasonpass and enter your card number. From there you can put in your personal information, activating your pass. After that, you can either go back to www.sixflags.com/pass and view your coupons or you can just leave it. Either way, go to that first website so that you don't have to wait in additional lines to activate it on your next visit.

Just saw Texas' 3-D ride will twist while ours won't! Now that is disappointing!

lmao we even got the shaft while getting the shaft!

A Scooby Doo overhaul is way better then those 360 Looping Coaster 3 other parks are getting (really??), so... not-so-much the shaft this year. A RMC Iron Boss better be coming soon!!!

You are so right! I rather have this Justice League ride verses the looping coasters some are getting! But from my understanding now, we will have the multi-DOF cars. And as far as the re-tracking of the Boss...I hope you are right!

http://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/attractions/battle-for-metropolis/news-article

Looks like our Six Flags is getting the multi-DOF cars too like Six Flags Over Texas! I happy about that!!

Awesome! After the huge disappointment of Boomerang, it's good to see SF has stepped up their offerings the last couple of years. Tsunami Soaker is great fun, and I'm really looking forward to Justice League as well. Sally did a tremendous job with Scooby Doo, and I can't wait to see what they can do next with new technology. I do have one concern, though, and that's if the 3D glasses will be optional. My 3-year-old got to ride Scooby Doo twice this year and loved it, but she's not old enough for 3D yet. The older two will be fine with 3D, but it'd be great if we could all ride it as a family like we did with Scooby Doo.

LOL on the Boomerang. But my 8 year old loves it! As far as the 3-D glasses, I imagine they will have different sized glasses. We've been on a ton of 3-D rides/shows over the past few years and my son (now 6 years old) has always done fine with the glasses.

Has anyone ever said to themselves, "I can't wait to go to Six Flags and play paintball"? Wouldn't that area over there make a nice spot for a coaster - I don't think a B&M Hyper would fit there, but maybe a Gerstlauer (as in Daredevil Dive or Firechaser Express )????????

^ What an original idea. I think maybe the park will build an Intamin Hyper in that very spot next year.

Sarcasm is so cool!! Seriously, how many people go to Six Flags with the intention of playing Paint Ball? I think a Hyper is a long shot, but why not a Gerstlauer Eurofighter?

Read the last 411 pages of disappointment if you want an answer on why we have no modern steel in our park. Then tell me if you think we're going to get modern steel anytime soon.

So your 2nd post on the forums was coming in here and saying that SFSTL should get a hyper??? For your first post you should have stopped by the Cedar Point thread and suggested that Mean Streak should get Rocky Mountain Treatment? Or is that your next suggestion in this thread for the Boss? We haven't heard that one 1000 times, yet.

Please read at least a few pages back before chiming in on your wisdom of how the park can be improved. Believe it or not, the word Hyper has been mentioned a couple times.

Read the last 411 pages of disappointment if you want an answer on why we have no modern steel in our park. Then tell me if you think we're going to get modern steel anytime soon.

So your 2nd post on the forums was coming in here and saying that SFSTL should get a hyper??? For your first post you should have stopped by the Cedar Point thread and suggested that Mean Streak should get Rocky Mountain Treatment? Or is that your next suggestion in this thread for the Boss? We haven't heard that one 1000 times, yet.

Please read at least a few pages back before chiming in on your wisdom of how the park can be improved. Believe it or not, the word Hyper has been mentioned a couple times.

All hail queen prozach! It's obvious you cannot count (this is page 411) and obvious you cannot read. This is a discussion forum which means discussion is welcome. It's too bad you get all butt hurt when others do not subscribe to your theories and ideas. I never said we were getting modern steel anytime soon. I asked if the spot where the paintball is would be a good place for a new coaster. Then stated I DID NOT think we'd see a hyper.

Remember kids, reading is fundamental...stay in school! Prozach, how about you be quiet when grown folk are talking?

Your post was on page 411. There are posts before yours on page 411. Hence the last 411 pages of the thread. Or are we going to split hairs and say 410 1/2 pages? Or should I just put the number of posts before yours?

Of course we've thought about the paintball area. It was discussed over and over again what that area COULD have been used for, but never will never be used for, well before the paintball course was introduced. Post after post has been dedicated to "I wonder if a hyper would fit there" or "That would be a perfect spot for a Gerstlauer."

Do you have anymore great ideas for where we should get a new steel roller coaster, even though it will likely be another decade before that happens? You haven't mentioned the removal of the Ninja for a wing rider, yet. That's always a popular one. Do you want to ask us if we've ever considered RMC Iron Horse treatment for the Boss? My point was to (please - as asked) read up on the thread before posting, like everyone else did, so the same topics don't get repeatedly recycled. Or, we can keep going back and forth if you want, while you indulge in your name calling behind the security of your keyboard.

There wasn't any name calling, only fact stating. Perhaps you can read and just have a comprehension problem. Regardless, it is obvious that you are the keyboard warrior. I suppose that if discussion about what ifs or what might be is not allowed, this site is essentially a dead site. You seem to have forgotten you've been known to speculate in the past -

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

by prozach626 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 am

With the removal of the bumper cars and tidal wave, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if we got x flight. Just saying.

Hey...I wonder if they'll ever repave the parking lot or maybe pull some weeds.

Or, we can keep going back and forth if you want, while you indulge in your name calling behind the security of your keyboard.

Pot, meet Kettle. If this person is expected to monitor his posts so they aren't repetitive to you, shouldn't you be offering the rest of us the same consideration? For real dude.

You two need to get a room.

That said, I have never actually seen anyone paintballing there. If someone did, would they be let on any rides covered in all that crap?

I honestly have no idea why you would go to Six Flags to play paintball, plus you would have to bring a change of clothes. Not my thing.

You know the dark ride is a good addition for families, it's just not their time yet. I hope it's soon, but no hope yet. I just wish Six Flags is like Carowinds (just a year off) and get something good for 2016 (RMC of Boss.) At least this place is nowhere near La Ronde or Great Escape.

Or, we can keep going back and forth if you want, while you indulge in your name calling behind the security of your keyboard.

Pot, meet Kettle. If this person is expected to monitor his posts so they aren't repetitive to you, shouldn't you be offering the rest of us the same consideration? For real dude.

I've just gotten to where I ignore prozach when he makes comments I dont agree with. I just wish he would offer the same respect to those of us when we discuss what he deems unnecessary subject matter. But thats not going to happen, so I'll just continue to not feed into his negativity.

Anyway, I have not given up hope for SFStL to get our signature steel, even if that comes in the form of RMC for The Boss. SFStL is a wonderful Park, and I know it will only continue to get better.

There wasn't any name calling, only fact stating. Perhaps you can read and just have a comprehension problem. Regardless, it is obvious that you are the keyboard warrior. I suppose that if discussion about what ifs or what might be is not allowed, this site is essentially a dead site. You seem to have forgotten you've been known to speculate in the past -

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

by prozach626 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 am

With the removal of the bumper cars and tidal wave, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if we got x flight. Just saying.

Hey...I wonder if they'll ever repave the parking lot or maybe pull some weeds.

As for "Keyboard" warrior - ooook. I say what's on my mind in person and from behind the keyboard. I often offer an opposing opinion different from "Wow Aqua Twist is the best new attraction EVER!" I don't win any popularity contests for it, but I don't care. I'm cynical and not much different in person. For a living I confront the people who give you a reason to own a firearm and lock your doors at night. I don't get my rocks off by being an "Internet tough guy." There is no such thing.

My entire point was that there has already been continuous, repeated, and worn out speculation in the past over these subjects. However, you seemed to have missed that point. Feel free to discuss more ideas that have already been talked to death, please.

Let's go ahead and re speculate over subjects that have already been discussed 20 times over in the past few years:

Hyper for 2016

RMC for 2015

Mr. Freeze - one side forward launch one side backwards

Something to replace the Ninja in 2017 (Maybe a Eurofighter with lap bars only, a launch, and 90 degree lift!?!?)

Refurbishment of the Mine Train with themeing to make it JUST like a Disney ride...

The addition of a kiddie coaster

You can also bring up great new ideas such as: Wouldn't it be awesome to build a roller coaster where the new paintball park is?

Great??? Of course it would be f***ing great!! Likely??? Not anytime this year and probably not next. Although Justice League refurbishment bores the ever living crap out of me, at least there is some base to it. It's an actual relevant conversation, as opposed to talking about a coaster type that we may never get in an area that has already been developed with a newer (although YES... worthless) attraction. Could I see it happen in the future? Maybe... but it's pointless to think about until we see some survey marks or ground clearing. We've all THOUGHT about the placement of decent roller coasters all throughout the park, but who the hell cares? Your 2nd post on the forum was nearly as worthless as the kids who come in and say "Does anyone think this park could benefit from having a hyper?" or "I really think this park is going to get something BIIIIIIGGGG in the next couple of years!!!!"

Pointless speculation has already been pointlessly over speculated, but let's go ahead and reinvent the wheel one more time, if you please. Who's up for a Eurofighter in place of worthless paintball? Everyone? Good. Let's move on.

I am disappointed to call SFSTL my home park, Why??

We have horrible coasters, like seriously the only good ones are American Thunder and Mr. Freeze.

We have horrible landscaping

and worst of all rough a$$ coasters,

Boss, Ninja. People who call SFSTL their home park, should be disappointed.

I am disappointed to call SFSTL my home park, Why??

We have horrible coasters, like seriously the only good ones are American Thunder and Mr. Freeze.

We have horrible landscaping

and worst of all rough a$$ coasters,

Boss, Ninja. People who call SFSTL their home park, should be disappointed.

SFSTL is my home park and I love it... Yeah it's not the biggest park with the most rides.. Yeah it doesn't have a signature steel coaster like we all would love to have...It's still a great park and lots of people put lots of hard work into it. You can only do the best with what you have and how much money you have to spend. Have a nice day