TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2014 Edition!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are definitely flying Delta, why else would they have been in line at check in by Delta's Elite member kiosk?

However, I just looked, Delta does have nonstop service from Minneapolis to Tokyo-Narita as well, which would explain the Super Target; So I'm still saying they're going to Japan, just not sure which Delta hub they are leaving from

Well, the Super Target in Indio might mean they are going to India. If they're flying Delta there are no non-stops, but most connections seem to be through Amsterdam. My guess is that they are taking 1892 to Detroit, where they will take Delta 619 to Amsterdam and then Delta 50 to Mumbai (or they could take Delta 98 to Paris and change to Air France 218 to Mumbai).

(My original guess, before I changed my mind):

You are flying from Tampa via DET (edited) to Los Angeles, on Delta, where you will then connect to Moscow (DME) on your way to Sochi Russia.

Julia Stiles did an ad for Stoli Vodka, (You mentioned AD in the clue for her),which is RUSSIAN vodka, the mountain in the Target pic, is the clue, the MOUNTAINS are the target.

You are flying from Tampa via DET (edited) to Los Angeles, on Delta, where you will then connect to Moscow (DME) on your way to Sochi Russia.

If u want to fly Delta to Moscow, you can do it through JFK or Atlanta. No need to fly all the way across the country. Plus Delta doesn't have direct service from LAX-Moscow.

If u want to fly Delta to Moscow, you can do it through JFK or Atlanta. No need to fly all the way across the country. Plus Delta doesn't have direct service from LAX-Moscow.

Aeroflot code share

This is going to be my guess. Based on three pictures, so I hope I did my work right.

As found by others, the target picture is in the West of the USA. This would likely not be your destination, I think you continue to go west.

I did see a picture of some can's and a picture of a chicken (on twitter). These two combined makes me think you are going to Asia and even more so going to China. Because this is where avian-flu springs over to humans from chickens.

And where in China? The CAN leads me to Guangzhou Airport. Very near to Hong Kong. So I think you guys are going to the recently opened Ocean Park! (and maybe going to check out Mystic Manor in Disney Hong Kong)

This is the year of the rooster on the Chinese Zodiac, so the previous post is right. You did recently post a video of Mystic Manor and talked about great the ride is. Julia Stiles was a red herring. The Super Target was an indicator of going West. You couldn't fly north because of the snow and ice.

This is the year of the rooster on the Chinese Zodiac, so the previous post is right. You did recently post a video of Mystic Manor and talked about great the ride is. Julia Stiles was a red herring. The Super Target was an indicator of going West. You couldn't fly north because of the snow and ice.

This is actually the Year of the Horse, not Rooster. The current month is the month of the Tiger, and the day is Rat and Pig.