TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Romon World to open in China

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this video of the one at Lotte World.

I think it looks lame compared to the S&S ones, but I'm not a drop tower person.

It's very much a family ride compared to S&S, the launch accelerates quite slowly to the top and gives you a tiny pop of air-time at the top, its kind of the middle group for kids too big for the indoor frog hoppers but who can't handle gyro-drop. Fun-fact: this used to be inside Lotte World, I wish it still was would be cool to shoot up towards the ceiling and with the ice rink way down below would have given a bigger sense of height, outside it's really dwarfed by gyro-drop next door.

• 2 months later...
By the way, how does Intamin space shot compare to S&S space shot?

The main difference, as showed by the video above, is that they don't launch you immediately, they start slow and then comes the boost. They are still very powerful rides.

I think it looks lame compared to the S&S ones, but I'm not a drop tower person.

Yeah, the one at Lotte World looks very tame, but the one at Phantasialand is very very awesome. The first launch is not that powerful, but the second, big one, is awesome! Same for the drop that follows it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd also like to add that it's really refreshing to see HUSS still in the game. The Frisbee looks sweet, and the Top Spin is sure to thrill! Hope maintenance for each flat holds up well for this park.

^Looks like it already has some speed in that loop even though this is still testing. I like to see someone building an old school forceful loop now that so many manufacturers seem to go for hangtime.

• 2 weeks later...