TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Batman looks awesome! unfortunately we have only one SLC here in Germany...

Are you sure you understand the meaning of the word "unfortunately"?

Maybe he rode that one in Germany, got home, then posted here. His brain was still rattled

Are you sure you understand the meaning of the word "unfortunately"?

Some people love pain...

To be fair the video makes this SLC not look as awful as most are. I know of an SLC in my future on the midwest trip

It was your average SLC - much like their Boomerang, I'd been on MUCH worse, but probably have been on a few that were better. I'd even say it was a *slightly* above average SLC. But I also rode in the very front. Not sure how those who rode in the middle or back of the train did!

I still have no idea how I haven't been on a traditional boomerang yet... There's what, a couple hundred of them? Can't be any worse than Face-Off/whateveritscallednow at KI.

As for the SLC, rode T2 when it was open at KK. First and last time I've ridden one, and still get headaches from just thinking about it. That ride was brutal...

Actually, you have 2, and both are just meh. If you want a decent SLC, you should come down here to Italy and ride Blue Tornado at Gardaland.

It seems as if Vekoma's earlier rides always have issues of some kind. El Condor literally tries to kill you, the first GIBs kept breaking down, Firehawk will not dispatch if the restraint locks are very slightly ajar (and, apparently, they're difficult to place properly), and I guess this Boomerang fits in with its very slow lift.

If you want a decent SLC, you should come down here to Italy and ride Blue Tornado at Gardaland. .

"Decent SLC." I giggled. Still, though, Blue Tornado wasn't horrible like I was expecting. The misty ditch was a nice touch and the bonus helix was the smoothest part of any SLC I've been on, but it still banged me around a bit.

Limit at Heide, though....ugh.

^Batman: The SLC does seem a bit better than most other SLCs, based on the video.

Robb has a knack for making horribly rough rides look extremely smooth. Case in point, his footage of Bandit at Movie Park Germany.

BANNED FOR ONE WEEK! And disqualified from winning a Bag-O-Crap.

Did you not READ the original post??? Don't post stupid stuff! Post ON TOPIC with the videos.