TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Today's Burning Question - Full Throttle or Gatekeeper?

Full Throttle or Gatekeeper? VOTE and tell us why!  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Full Throttle or Gatekeeper? VOTE and tell us why!

• YOfluffy, fluffy bunnyoaster
    • Gatekeeper

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as I like Cedar Point, Yolocoaster intrigues me more. New things excite me. Larger Rehashes of things done before does not. I'm not saying Gatekeeper wont be fun, just saying I'm excited for Yolo more. Although I'm not sure why they would name a coaster after "You Only Like Ostriches"

Have been on Wild Eagle and X-Flight. Was really impressed with the wing coaster design. This looks to be the best of the group. So I vote for Gatekeeper.

Full Throttle does look like a lot of fun though. Need to get out to MM.

YOLO. I'm only 5-6 hours away and having ridden a smaller Premier coaster recently built (Superman, SFDK...offers a nice mix of positives and ejector airtime...prett relentless little coaster!), I can imagine the intensity FT can offer. Plus I *may* be riding it this season, we shall see...

Edited by Angry_Gumball

which looks better? which one do you want to ride more?

theres a million questions you could refer to! Nice way to talk to new members!

Whoops! You're not a member any more!

EDIT: Oh, look at that. You weren't a "new" member, you an old member we once banned and you're now trolling the forums. Thank you for alerting yourself to us!

ps. And you've also now answered the question "How dumb are you?"

Edited by robbalvey

I think YOLO will give better forces and be more exciting because of the multiple launches and airtime over the tophat / reversing up the dive over superman plaza. I do think Gatekeeper does look amazing aesthetically and it will be tough for YOLO to match that, although I do like what I have seen so far I just don't think it's enough.

So YOLO will ride better but Gatekeeper will look better, IMO. I voted YOLO since how it rides is what ultimately matters.

^^ that just made my day.

As far as the ride... Oh god, am I going to do this? I have to say YOLO(I'm ashamed). I've yet to ride a premier I didn't love and superman at SFDK blew me away, I think YOLO might end up being a great ride. Problem is I will have go to magic mountain (and by necessity, back to California) just to ride it. That kinda sucks.

which looks better? which one do you want to ride more?

theres a million questions you could refer to! Nice way to talk to new members!

Whoops! You're not a member any more!

EDIT: Oh, look at that. You weren't a "new" member, you an old member we once banned and you're now trolling the forums. Thank you for alerting yourself to us!

ps. And you've also now answered the question "How dumb are you?"

LOL! Would have done the same thing!!!!! Guess people will start saying I'm an asshole too now. Its people like El loco that ruins forums for me and has me pity the future of human existence. I do not tolerate stupid. But I do tolerate drunk stupid. One is fun, one is sad.