TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the Slave Willey. The eating task is pretty good for Willey. Had a few energy crisis tasks, but overall, the games been pretty dead. Did anyone buy the electric cars? I was just wondering if they did anything.

Sweet. For the past couple weeks, all I have been doing is checking in for my daily bonus.

Same here. Just collecting my buildings at about 260k/day. I was about to crack $90mil, and now there's a new strip of land (about $10mil total). Oh well.

New Characters w/homes (Both with and without donuts) Mafia related.

Two chalk outlines for donuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Stonecutters are back for those who weren't playing previously, like me. Day Care Center and wall are offered for cash rather than donuts, and a couple of costumes have been offered free.

Would be nice if the Stonecutters Lodge was offered for something other than donuts but can't get everything you want in life...

It's also a bit odd that they haven't done anything for Valentine's Day especially with such a great update from Family Guy!

Yeah, I was expecting something reasonably big for Valentines Day. Most likely it'll be a bunch of premium items and a few random tasks.