TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hockeyman55 - Theme Park Pics Thru My Eyes

I love your pictures. They truly capture as much excitement and beauty as possible in photographs. Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you very much Filmore

was finally able to catch a showing of Cinematic at Universal and really enjoyed it and cant wait get back and watch it again

8544827566_0381806dbe_h.thumb.jpg.46bb14c7ef120c5a09eb33da75f6eaaf.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your pictures. They truly capture as much excitement and beauty as possible in photographs. Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you very much Filmore

was finally able to catch a showing of Cinematic at Universal and really enjoyed it and cant wait get back and watch it again

Next time not on the bridge of shakes!

HAHA! That face on the right side of the front row is hilarious. I love it!

(Now get one like that of SWSD's Manta. )

Thank you. I wish I could get out to California.Hopefully in the next couple of years we will head over there.

That picture makes me so excited to ride Cheetah Hunt in a couple weeks! Great picture!!
Thank you.

A Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit kind of day. I know this ride gets some heat from some but I really do like the uniqueness of the ride and the layout and not to mention some really decent airtime.

Agreed; I loved RRR, and that is an epic hairtime shot. Great stuff, as always!

A Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit kind of day. I know this ride gets some heat from some but I really do like the uniqueness of the ride and the layout and not to mention some really decent airtime.

Agreed; I loved RRR, and that is an epic hairtime shot. Great stuff, as always!

Thank you Robert Question, are you the same Robert Coker that put out that coaster book years ago? I love that book

I actually really like the sun flare/haze/glare/whateveryoucallit on top of the Coastersaurus entrance. How good is that ride, anyway?

I honestly don't remember much about the ride itself other than it was a little bumpy but not painfully so. I was so busy watching my daughter reaction that I didn't pay much attention to the ride itself lol.

Today I bring you 2 pictures from our visit to Sea World in early March. The first is form the Turtle Trek queue, finally was able to see the show for the first time but had to leave early since it scared my little ones. Second is an action shot of Manta that I think came out pretty good.

8577860815_f923d08dfa_b.thumb.jpg.4aa16b89242830fe62b057d89012e8e3.jpg

Turtle Tank in the Turtle Trek queue.

8609592576_686209c89a_b.thumb.jpg.3999a83fb5096eea31528efa43beecb9.jpg

Manta in action