TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR! The Travel Channel Needs YOU!

I got confirmation on both shoots today and will be there both for the New Texas Giant and the Titan Shoot. I may do something crazy and drive up to Magic Springs to get in my X-coaster credit before it is removed. So I may look like a zombie on Sundays shoot.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you waiting to hear word, be patient.

I just got word late this afternoon with details for SFOT, which is scheduled for day-after-tomorrow(!)

I had sent a friendly inquiry several days ago, but didn't get anything until today and it was the mass email to everyone who got in.

That's good to hear. I was thinking about sending a "friendly inquiry" myself, but the SFA shoot isn't for another two weeks. Understandably, as Robb pointed out, such a big production company doesn't have the time (or the obligation) to answer every little e-mail.

Even so, just out of curiousity, has anyone heard replies regarding the CP or SFA shoots? I'm getting giddy.

Travel Channel needs riders at Six Flags Great America THIS SUNDAY! If you are available at 8am THIS SUNDAY, please fill out the form at the link below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZMRW1TVERoeTRZeHRxaDRpZDlwcmc6MQ

Please be sure to tell them you are with Theme Park Review!

They are only accepting 70 people so fill out the form NOW!

--Robb

Travel Channel needs riders at Six Flags Great America THIS SUNDAY! If you are available at 8am THIS SUNDAY, please fill out the form at the link below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZMRW1TVERoeTRZeHRxaDRpZDlwcmc6MQ

Please be sure to tell them you are with Theme Park Review!

They are only accepting 70 people so fill out the form NOW!

--Robb

The Cedar Point shoot was a lot of fun and I definitely anyone in the area to take advantage!

I've never been to a shoot before, but they do sound like fun. Even though you may have to wait around for awhile. I did sign up for SFGAm's shoot, hopefully I'll hear something in the next couple of days.

Yay! I got the email for x-flight also! I'm really excited and can't wait for Sunday. Does anyone happen to know if we can stay the rest of the day, or do we have to buy tix? Also, does anyone wanna get together after the filming for coffee/snack/lunch?

• 2 weeks later...