TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Efteling Discussion Thread

^Looks like they're moving at a very quick pace with construction, the area looks huge too!

Its the size of the attraction that matters its about the quality of it

On a random note what is the reliability of the Flying Dutchman like these days? I haven't been on it since 2008 and am interested to hear how its held up over time.

On a random note what is the reliability of the Flying Dutchman like these days? I haven't been on it since 2008 and am interested to hear how its held up over time.

Has recently emerged from a maintenance. Better projections, fog effect on the lift hill is back and the sound is a little bit better.

Onride 2-2-16:

I got stuck in it for 20 minutes and ate a sandwich at a 45-degree angle in December .

But it has had major maintenance in February, so it is probably fine.

Still a very nice themed dark ride/coaster. Not a real thrill-ride, of course, but I did manage to talk my mum on to it. It scared here properly, so I am probably just spoiled with the bigger stuff like the Baron.

What a lovely hotel is that! Only those things on the tower not, is looks a bit random to me

Yeah, those big-ass deer antlers on the roof looks a bit strange and not very asthetically pleasing. The rest looks great though!

What a lovely hotel is that! Only those things on the tower not, is looks a bit random to me

Yeah, those big-ass deer antlers on the roof looks a bit strange and not very asthetically pleasing. The rest looks great though!

I agree. It looks a bit random to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i saw only a few pictures in this topic about the new fairytale pinocchio. I had made a video of this new fairytale on my last visit last week.

And the project of symbolica, damn what a big project!

i had made pictures of it only the pictures that i have made you can see the same as the pictures above in this topic