TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Leviathan Bash! Canada's Wonderland

Will you be going to Leviathan Bash? (No need to vote if you're on the LeviaTHON tour)  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be going to Leviathan Bash? (No need to vote if you're on the LeviaTHON tour)

• HELL YES!!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME! We can't make the tour, but Michael and I had planned on going up to CW this year for Levi, so this would be perfect for us!

I'll take Monday off as a vacation day & hope that we can do an alcohol exhange similar to the Montreal trip at the hotel. I'll bring up some varieties of Southern Tier beer if anyone's interested in a swap??

Leviathan Bash Tickets ON SALE NOW!

Link: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=174

Event Details:

Sunday, July 29th - Canada's Wonderland

- Morning ERT!

- Evening ERT!

- ERT on Leviathan & Behemoth!

- Backstage Tour!

- Q&A Session!

- Includes THREE Meals!

- More Details Coming Soon!

- GET EXCITED!!!!

Get your tickets NOW - This event will SELL OUT!

Don't be the guy who emails me two days after the event sells out asking if there are more tickets!!!

See you at Leviathan Bash!

--Robb Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

Purchased my tickets as soon as I got the email because I know Robb usually gives away a cool prize for first person signed up!! Probably didn't make it, but I tried!

I think there should be a prize for 1st person on this thread that posted they would go too, lets go see who it was, oh look at that, it was me!!!

Hopefully we win a cool prize and since I signed two of us up, Megan was actually before The Mighty Big Man!

Lets go, let's sell this baby out!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Interested in Toronto hotel accommodations over Leviathan Bash Weekend?

Up for auction, benefiting Coasting for Kids, is a two night stay for two in Uptown Toronto at the Novotel Toronto – North York

Centrally located in a prime spot between Canada's Wonderland and Downtown Toronto!

Click here to find out more!

Edited by rollin_n_coastin

Robb/Elissa quick question. I am trying to apply my ClupTPR discount towards this even but keep getting an "Incorrect Coupon Code" error. I am entering it 100% correct. Would you perhaps be able to assist? Thanks in advance.

Cannot wait for this event. Leviathan Bash on the 29th and then heading to Newark for the New Hotness trip. It's going to be amazing.

Also, for those reading this, don't forget to get out my Coasting for Kids page at https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/joshuamclachlan/CanadasWonderland and donate to a amazing cause. Go Team TPR!

Interested in checking out Toronto and Leviathan over Leviathan Bash Weekend?

Up for auction, benefiting Coasting for Kids, is a two night stay for two in Uptown Toronto at the Novotel Toronto – North York

Centrally located in a prime spot between Canada's Wonderland and Downtown Toronto!

Click here to find out more!

If you make the first bid, I'll donate $5.00 to the rider of your choice!