TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2012 Edition!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know how much you guys are into zoos ?, but Singapore has one of the best in the world and they have a special portion that only opens at the evening/night and zoos in the dark are always a bit surreal. (not trying to mess with any scedule, just a thought).

There is a place called the lava bar which I believe is in the wave house. That photo looks like lava. Could you be waiting there to ride?

It also kind of looks like a climbing wall, but doesn't match anything I could find at megazip, megaclimb, or the flying trapeze..

Either way, I hope you do all of the things I listed above.

Haw Par Ville was this totally messed up place that includes the 10 courts of hell. Legend had it that parents would take their kids there to educate them about what bad things would happen to them if they Mis-behaved. The result is one of the most bizarre places in the world I've seen. The photo above is "tame" compared to some other scenes they had!

Haw Par Ville was this totally messed up place that includes the 10 courts of hell. Legend had it that parents would take their kids there to educate them about what bad things would happen to them if they Mis-behaved. The result is one of the most bizarre places in the world I've seen. The photo above is "tame" compared to some other scenes they had!

I hope kidtums wasn't educated by this

I hope kidtums wasn't educated by this

She was born into TPR. I'm guessing she's pretty desensitized by now.

- This place is really freaking far from the US. I mean, we fly A LOT, but this flight was a bit demoralizing. Nothing like getting to Tokyo after a 14+ hour flight and not only can you not stay in Japan but you have another 7+ hours of flying to go!!!

I don't know how you did it! If I found myself back in the Tokyo airport I'd have to get out and do awesome Japan stuff! That's some serious will power.

^Crossing the border from Singapore into Malaysia, I'd guess maybe the Tuas border crossing?

Second picture, I'm still working on it.

ETA: I was going to say you are headed to Escape Theme Park but that closed in 2011, so that's out. I'm still working on it then.

ETA2: Headed to Taiwan because the second picture is of the Tour Taiwan logo as seen here: http://www.ryt9.com/si/prg/1217299