TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Save The Hippos PSA

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a facebook page for this by any chance?

We have been pretty busy the last couple days. But I can assure you there is a facebook page in the works. I will post the link here when it is ready.

Plus, instead of a rolling boulder coming at you on Indiana Jones, imagine a giant Hippo rolling at you. I think I would like to see an artist rendering of that!

IMG_0903.JPG.567fe15cc490324cc42434c510d35f34.JPG

Awesome video! Did the girl in the video do that during park hours? I'm just wondering if a bunch of people asked her questions afterward.. that would have been awesome to get on film.

As for the other site, I stopped posting their because they need a good TPR filter to get rid of whiny little tweens who live/breathe Disney and are offended when you say something bad about the place.

This one cracked me up though:

On another note, I don't like joke videos...they confuse me!! Like can you really donate money...? Where does it go...?

I need to be enlightened...I'm checking out the website!

~I just visited the website. It confused me even more!!!! Do these people really not support these guns?

Awesome video! Did the girl in the video do that during park hours? I'm just wondering if a bunch of people asked her questions afterward.. that would have been awesome to get on film.

As for the other site, I stopped posting their because they need a good TPR filter to get rid of whiny little tweens who live/breathe Disney and are offended when you say something bad about the place.

This one cracked me up though:

On another note, I don't like joke videos...they confuse me!! Like can you really donate money...? Where does it go...?

I need to be enlightened...I'm checking out the website!

~I just visited the website. It confused me even more!!!! Do these people really not support these guns?

I sometimes don't understand GP stupidity.

• 2 weeks later...

It has come to our attention that an organization has formed to counter the AAHCS and our pro-hippo agenda. They are known as the Homeland Anti Hippo Association (HAHA). We do not find their anti-hippo rhetoric amusing. Do not believe their lies!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...