TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Confession Thread

I was disappointed with my grades for the first semester of high school, and now even if I get a 4.0 the rest of high school, I still won't have a high enough GPA to get into my college of choice. Life sucks.

Wait, you just finished your first semester of High School and you're depressed about college? What was your first pick, Harvard? I didn't start thinking about colleges until my junior year after I took the SAT

I would like to attend the University of Central Florida (UCF). I have spoken to a college student friend about the situation and am no longer worried about my first semester grades.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed with my grades for the first semester of high school, and now even if I get a 4.0 the rest of high school, I still won't have a high enough GPA to get into my college of choice. Life sucks.

Wait, you just finished your first semester of High School and you're depressed about college? What was your first pick, Harvard? I didn't start thinking about colleges until my junior year after I took the SAT

I would like to attend the University of Central Florida (UCF). I have spoken to a college student friend about the situation and am no longer worried about my first semester grades.

• 1 month later...

I confess to deciding right now that I am NOT going to check out the PlayDome Carnival happening this afternoon, downtown....

It's a combo of a panic attack, going solo-itis, self-consciousness, fear of large crowds of screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaming children that will echo echo echo echo echo echo thru the Stadium it's all in......

I sort-of mentioned here and there in Forums, I was going to go to it today. Sorry. My peace of mind and happiness is at stake for the price of a daypass for some flats I'll probably be riding this June, lol.

I confess.

^ LOL! I finished, this morning, reading through every page of the "Picture of Me" thread. All 181 pages of it. I started yesterday, got half way though, then finished this morning.

I know...pretty crazy, but I'm new around here and it was a neat way to "meet" people around here. Especially Niiicolaaaah....she takes alot of pictures

I confess, I loooovee White Spot Triple 'O' Hamburgers!

Mmmmmm. And they have a setup at Playland for their yummy good burgers, fries, and creamy milkshakes.

< Hey - I even changed my AVATAR < I love's it so much! <